• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  alone in the breeze
    How much time does the mare have been around this fields? Four or five days, maybe. She saw a few other mares wandering around, but no interest of approaching them came to Samudra. Of course, she had watch them, but to make sure no predator or stupid stallion were bothering the others. That was a thing of the bay mare, she cared for the others even that she doesn’t even knew their names.

The spring breeze made her blonde mane flutter while her head was down, feeding from the green fresh pasture of the season. Funny… Day ago, she saw herself in a hard winter, alone, walking away from her homeland were terrible things had come as fast as a storm above the world. The mare closed her ocean blue eyes for a moment, wanting to forget about it. She raised her head slowly to take a look into the sky. Peaceful, as she liked.

It had been some time since Jedi has left the kingdom, he was busy with his duties and had little time for his own desires. All of his close friends have vanished and not to have been seen for over a year, it took a toll on the stallion, but he decided to go out to the field in hopes to recruit someone new for the kingdom.

The painted stag stopped at the entrance of the field, scenery he hasn't seen in a very long time, he scanned around the multiple horses who were chatting with each other, a small smile curled on his lips. It was nice to be in this setting, in fact he missed his golden friend but had to go on with life in hopes she would return some day. As he moved forward brushing shoulders with some equines passing them he spotted a painted mare on her own. He swayed his tail curious to why she was in the field, he gave a small whinny and pondered over towards her.

Hello, my name is Jedi of the Falls He smiled at the mare stopping a few paces from her If you are looking for a home I belong to the Falls kingdom and we would love to have you as a new member the offer was on the table, more than willing to take her back, allow her to choose a caste.

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk

@[Samudra]
    The bay tovero mare is never far from the field these days; it is her intent to sway as many mares to the Amazon’s side as she can, not just to swell their ranks but to truly find those of interest and purpose like herself - those with the drive and determination to make something of themselves besides a broodmare. She was here earlier and had a not so great encounter with a Clydesdale mare who practically threw herself at a roan stallion and was so outrageously flirtatious that it made Riva sick to her stomach - not to mention, the draft practically shoved the smaller paint out of the way and began to groom her. Riva was not exactly keen on strangers acting entirely too familiar with her, even if grooming was a nature equine instinct but it was one you did with herdmates - not unknown horses you barely just met in the field of all places!

Exasperated, she is nearly about to turn back the way she came and seek out the hot refuge of the Jungle when her hawkish eyes land on a mare not dissimilarly colored to herself - the paint pattern wasn’t right though, or rather, just not the same - tobiano instead of tovero, but it was the way the other mare seemed to look after those around her, keeping an eye out for any threat to them or herself. Riva instantly liked that about the stranger and so she started towards her only to balk at the sudden approach of yet another paint, this one a bay overo stallion. She couldn’t but chuckle to herself, thinking about a coalition of bay paints meeting up in the field and surely, that in itself was either coincidental or fortuitous, she wasn’t really sure which. Riva can hear the stallion talking of the Falls and she joins them at the conclusion of his offer.

“Hi, I’m Riva and like him, I’m from a kingdom to - the Jungle to be precise. I too, come to offer you an opportunity to live there and make something of yourself.” and she makes her offer just that easily, smiling just a little at the two of them as the spring gales play with their light-dark manes blowing them all about.
    dark, you can't come soon enough for me
    The Beach is quiet these days. Sin is growing older, and roaming farther and farther afield, and both Desirea and Golgotha spend their days in and amongst the trees. It’s a quiet life, and he enjoys it. But he’s starting to think that he needs to bring others into their little home - he needs to grow his haven away from the traited.

The speckled stallion stalks into the field, brown eyes picking through the gathered horses. His eyes momentarily rest on a silvered mare with a horn sticking out of her forehead. He can’t help but sneer. There’s more and more of the damn traited everywhere these days. Can’t go anywhere without running into them these days.  

His eyes continue to scan through the little groups of horses, until finally they come to rest on a pair of paint mares and an unfamiliar paint stallion. His eyes narrow on the three of them, and, when he can see no obvious traits, starts in their direction. His eyes switch back to one of the mares - the one that's staring about in curiosity - analyzing for a moment. She’s a pretty thing with a kind face, and there’s a strength about her that pulls him in. More importantly though, and as he’s already noticed, no obvious traits. Of course, a lack of physical traits doesn’t mean she’s completely untraited, but it’s a good start.

Smiling broadly, he approaches the mares and stallion and stops a respectful distance away. “Hello there! I’m Szeth! How are the both of you today?” He arrives just in time to hear the stallion announce himself as a member of the Falls, and it takes all he has to not glare. His damnable father lives in the falls. He stays quiet as the mare introduces herself as a member of the Jungle, then finally, he takes a step forward to say his own piece. “If you’re not interested in a kingdom, I can offer you a home in a herd. I’m from a peaceful, quiet little herd in a territory called Paradise Beach. I consider it a … haven from mythical beings.”
    In a few moments, a bunch of other horses have came to around Samudra. The first of them was a stallion, dark brown like herself, but he had less white markings over his body. Eyes blue like the sky. Before him, another mare, also painted in two colors.

Looked like most of the horses around had that similiar pattern in their coats. Last of them, another stallion, an alpha he said, white with a few black spots. All of them offered the mare a place to stay. "I must say, thank you for all your offers. I'm Samudra, new to this lands." With that so many options, gave to her in a wolf, the tobiano mare could not just give an answer "yes" to one of them and "no" to the other two. "I don't want to lie, all of your proposals are excellent. I feel like I'm going to desapoint two of you, but I'm going with Jedi." Samudra smiled to the stallion, giving a step foward to him, waiting his words, so both could start moving to this new territory, The Falls.

It wasn't too long until the two equines were joined by a third, one of similar coloring. She introduced herself as Riva and was from the Jungle, he dipped his head in greeting to his alliance listening as she pitched her offer to the other mare. The only difference they had in offers was Jedi allowed mares and stallions and the Jungle was mares only.

Before she could respond a fourth equine approached, this time it was a spotted stallion. He was a herd stallion, offering a home for her there. It would be a rather disappointment to watch her go to waste as a broodmare to this stallion. He has had a bad taste in his mouth ever since Archam created his herd in the kingdom. Although this stallion seemed much gentler, and kinder than the rest, Jedi gave a small dip of his head in greeting to the stag known as Szeth.

Finally the mare had three offers on the table, she introduced herself as Samudra, a name he engraved in his head storing it to memory. She seemed innocent enough and chose to go with Jedi, his ears perked up with joy, he wasn't sure she would have chosen him with all the other offers. He gave a dip of his head to the other equines before turning the Samurda Fantastic! Lets start our travels! it takes a couple hours of travel to get back to the Falls. He pushed passed the crowd and begin his journey to the Falls, he gently tossed his head signaling the direction of travel.

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk

OOC: Ill make a post in the Falls.