• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

protesting in your paper crown; oh vessel, darling.

From what she has gathered so far since being apart of the Village, she is the newest face. The slim bones of her legs move her over the obsidian and moss choked land along side the stallion that had offered her a home since finding her alone. The girl was quick to take him up on his offer as she was not a stupid creature and valued her safety and her pretty striped form rather highly.

Helleborn was forged between two rather unusual equines. Her mother was a zebra. Wild, careless, free. Her father was a stallion by the name of Kirin and (from what she had gathered from her mother some time ago) an uncaring, relentless, obscene man who pleasured himself to the pain and frustration of others. Helle struggled to keep the smirk submerged beneath the shallow depths of her lavender lips. She does not know why but the girl had found this rather amusing.

Helleborn is moving, drifting. No real direction is processed as she rippled like the calm shoreline being seduced by a summer gust of wind. The pale purple eyes are observing her new home with mild interest before they find the form of a russet mare, not much older than she, seemingly interested in the foliage that grew beneath their hard nails. Helle twitches her muzzle as she pondered her next action.

She decided to interact with the other female. A low cough is all she can really manage before looking to the other. "Hi." Lips part to expel a monotone, tiny syllable. Long lashes fall over the glassy pools for a moment before lifting as her features remain neutral, judging. The striped lass can feel the ghostly empty eyes of Chem following her, caressing her curves-

the tender inches in the warmest parts of her body, hidden and forbidden secrets. The zorse mare-child shivers subconsciously. He was disgusting, intriguing, perverse, dirty, and fucking sexy. Helle exhales low and slow as she dismisses Chem without another thought. He was a man. A source of pleasure (though she was far too young for that aspect of life, just only infatuation and sinister caresses at this point) and protection. End of story.

The edges of her lips curl slightly as her thoughts drift and she visualizes the taste of the dark male's throat skin against her tongue...

"I'm Helleborn." Her introduction is less than exciting but it was an intro nonetheless.

HELLEBORN

light up the world as i fall asleep

Photograph by
    learn to read between the lines, yeah?

(I’m taking this back to when you actually posted… so like a BQ year ago? So vess wasn’t preggers yet, and just got to Volcanic Village, if that’s not ok I can redo.)

To say there had been a change of plans was an understatement. I had left Chamber to find my own way and instead found Chem, and man Chem was something. I didn’t know what I had walked into that night when I decided to follow him. He found me that night, I didn’t know he would become so... so… ok ok, I don’t have the word, but he matters and that means something. Anyway, I was here now, I had decided to stay, at least until I knew what was happening with Chem and I. I hadn’t been in the Village long, and it had been a struggle. Chem was never here, and I didn’t know anyone. When Chem had been here, he was dropping off some new mare. I had seen him with them, the other mares, and I saw hints of how he was with me. I wasn’t sure if that was just Chem, or if what I thought was special was in fact just a ploy to get me to stay.

My mind’s eye was back on the path to Chamber, back to the moment Chem stopped and turned to me, and asked me to stay with him. There was something behind his eyes as he said it, something he wanted to hide. The exact emotion eluded me, but it was why I agreed to return to this place. I needed to know, that was enough, wasn’t it? Well, it was enough initially, but since then I felt so unsure and dare I say jealous. My memory fell away like the slow fat rain drops of early spring. The drops that resisted the pull of gravity, but fell first before everything came down. When I came back to the then and now there were eyes on me. They belonged to a horse or a different sort. She was striped and but more colorful than I. She approached from the distance, and I watched her as she did the same to me, then her voice fell clear and without a trace of any particular emotion. ” I’m Vessel. Pleasure. So you new here too?” I heard my own voice fall softly with a slight uplift at the end to show I wasn’t annoyed or anything.

vessel
    nymphetamine x kimber