• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

someone like you; deep sea gears

i've been saving my soul for someone like you. so let's love while we're young.

The teal stained limbs move her through the forest. She was nomadic, alone. Only the steady crunch of snow echoing against her own heart is what gives her presence away.

The wide blue-green eyes catch sight of other mammals meandering about as they carry on with silent agendas. She does not envy them as the think white flakes that fall and tangle in
    her teal tresses are like small frozen kisses against her heated skin.

But-

But at times it would be nice to carry on a conversation. Perhaps have some one carry it back. The frosted clouds plume from her sensitive nostrils, transforming her into comical as part equine and party dragon.
    Keilani

self-aura manipulating, light armor equipped daughter of pazuzu and lirren

@[Deep Sea Gears] I am most terrible at started posts but it's up!
    The young colt made his way through the snowy lands and giggled. He spotted a figure in the distance and called out before he approached the other. He made his way to her and slowly looked at his broken wings. The poor colt couldn't use them to fly and they lay at his sides. He turned his attention back to the mare as he approached her. Once he was a few feet away he said "Hello ma'am. My name Deep Sea Gears but please call me Gears. What may I ask is your name?"