• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't
    I am heaven sent, don't you dare forget

The jet black lady gets quite lost in her own head. Mainly because the thought of a kingdom and even closer knit, a herd, had not really occurred to her. But of course, the possibilities there would be endless. Her mouth was practically watering thinking of how many bitches tended to fall for their ever fearless lead stallion. They would pine over him, pledge their love and loyalty to him, and even pop out his babies. And for what? So they could sit there and watching him love another? So he could keep his sperm swimming and alive? What utter bullshit. And what fun trying to seduce a man.

Nonetheless, Loken was right in his prompting. The field would never be a safe, sustainable place to live. Plus, the amount estrogen filling the air almost made Entendu gag. She looks skeptically towards her new pal, sighing as he nibbles the base of her neck. If nothing else, perhaps she should be inquiring as to where he is going. A friendly, and pleasing back rub never killed anyone, right? Who wouldn't want one every day.

"I hadn't put too much thought into it," She huffs, tossing her head to the right so her lengthy forelock fell over her eye. She thinks, remembering one kingdom that seemed especially appealing.

"The Chamber." She smirks. Her ears are now alert with interest, her body upright as she moves to stand beside Loken. Playfully, she pushes her hips towards him.

"Tell me, Loki," she does not pause to see how he reacts to the nickname. "Where are where do you want to call home?"

Entendu

ooc: yeah I thought it was just cause I was on my phone but nope! haha

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't - by Entendu - 07-09-2016, 12:09 AM