• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't
    Loken

Loken gazes at the rather pretty mare, reading her body language. Changing often, from flirty to humored to lost in her thoughts. It was nice to meet a mare who wasn't so dedicated to find a herd to stay with the rest of her life. Not that he was looking to settle down, but when he is, it will be with one mare. He wanted someone who wouldn't be needy, someone who can do there own thing and be separate for weeks at a time and come back together like it never happened.

He pushes his own thoughts from his head when the mare answered his question, to raise hell he cocked an eye at her curious to what exactly she plans on doing. Perhaps she had something more interesting to offer than a lovely flirting session. She than teased him, clearly young in age My father is the lead stallion of a herd, I personally do not enjoy being in the herd atmosphere. I might seem young, but I am talented beyond my years he smirked at her but than quickly wondered if that sounded right? Did it sound stupid, he gave a huff and thought of a conversation to quickly change the subject.

So are you looking for a kingdom to join? At the least what are these hell raising plans? he asked curious to her plans, he had not yet decided on a kingdom but perhaps she could sway him in one certain direction. All he knew was he would not be apart of the herd by the time he reached two years of age, he was more than ready to leave and now that his father was preparing his younger brothers to be the new lead stallion he was clearly growing unwelcome. 

im as free as the wind and birds that soar in it

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't - by Loken - 06-28-2016, 06:50 PM