• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Into the open air
    The grass seems far too soft underneath her Aune thinks, as she lay underneath a sky of endless blue in fields she hadn't seen for a long while. Though this caused another thought to spring to mind. 

Was it because she hadn't been here?  What a silly thing to think. The dark mare chastised herself. All grass felt the same, it only felt different because she'd been on her hooves all day. Still though, perhaps it was a way to remind her how things changed over time and in all that time she had disappeared from these fields it had been enough to make her forget. 

The mare snorted, causing a few mares to look up from grazing. Aune signed before smiling in a friendly way, but before long all mares' attention was back to the lush grass. Aune thoughts soon turned to the prospect of joining a herd. Would she be able to find such company today? And soon enough the mare became lost in her own thoughts. 
    Archam

The large bay roan stallion was at it again, venturing into the field to recruit another mare for his herd. The herd was slowly growing again after Morigan was stolen from him, the thought of losing her makes his body tense up with anger. He gave a small sigh once he reached the entrance, he scanned the horizon looking at all the horses chatting, trying to recruit new equines for there kingdom or herd.

He moved closer, brushing shoulders against a few horses in passing. He came to a halt in the center of the field and scanned for a prospect, lucky him he found one. A beautiful petite bay mare, she did not seem to be from Beqanna, he watched as she switched from gazing to looking around. A gentle smile grew on his face and he made his way towards her; a small whinny escaped his maw to let her know of his presence.

Hello there, my name is Archam, I am the lead stallion of the cobblestone creek. Are you looking for a herd? he was blunt and to the point. He offered his home to the mare, if she preferred a kingdom he would have no problem recruiting her for the Falls, but she was far to pretty to not be in his herd.

Lead Stallion of Cobblestone Creek

@[Aune]
    The dark mare was shook from her thoughts when she heard a stallions voice. Considering that she was just thinking about whether to join a herd and then this large stallion happening to come across her. How strange.

She looked up at him. Either Archam was very big or she was just small. "Hello Archam." She greeted softly. "My name's Aune and yes, I am looking for a herd." A prickle suddenly came over her as soon as she said that. She'd always been wary when it came to stallions even though she knew perfectly well what these fields were used for.

Though he seemed like a nice stallion and she was sure she could trust him.
    Archam

The petite mare introduced herself as Aune, she had a gentle tone which caused his lips to curl into a smile. She seemed lovely enough, almost like a perfect fit for the herd. She said that she was looking for a herd giving him relief. His herd was slowly growing in numbers, and soon would be were it was a couple years ago.

He gave a small dip of his head Would you like to see my lands than? he turned around and headed in the direction of his lands. He turned his head back to gaze at the mare, watching to see if she was following him.

Lead Stallion of Cobblestone Creek

OOC: I can make a post in the cobblestone if you want

@[Aune]
    Aune got to her hooves and met the stallions gaze, a smile lighting up features. Finally she had a chance to be with a herd (hopefully for longer this time) She had spent so many seasons wandering between herds, not lingering for any longer than a day after she felt like she didn't belong there.

The dark mare's life had been nothing but wandering for the past couple of seasons. Although she was a restless spirit she still yearned to be somewhere she belonged. She felt that it was her time now to join a herd.

Looking at Archam she hoped that his herd was going to be the one. The dark mare felt a sudden joy overcome her and she found herself racing off like an energetic filly towards the big stallion. Trotting to his side she smiled at him again and flicked her left ear. "Show me the way?"

OOC: Yeah that would be great Smile