• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't

The onyx vixen slithers into the field, her eyes trained straight ahead. She has no destination in mind, just movement. Her bones feel heavy, the weight of her persistent pessimism weighing heavy on her withers. She slips between bodies, occasionally shoving some with her shoulder much rougher than necessary. Her gait is now choppy, fighting the line between a walk and a trot. As she reaches a break in the mass of bodies and disgusting small talk, she slides to a halt and shakes her neck, enjoying the sensation of her tangled mane slapping her skin. A sigh escapes her otherwise pursed lips and she finally allows herself to look around. 

This new place is strange, but exciting none the less. Oh the chaos to be caused, the trouble to be stirred. She's now smiling deviously, her mind ablaze with ideas, with possibilities. The weather is growing colder, but so is Entendu. Her first matter of business is to find some fun. Fun with a dick of course. She scours, her posture shifting dramatically. The black mare arches her neck, bats her lashes, and rest her hind leg so that her hips are slanted. No matter how fun seduction is for Entendu, it takes more effort than she'd like to admit. 

Her tongue briefly escapes her mouth and licks her top lip, her tail swishing impatiently back and forth. She tries to ignore to cold, now channeling in on the games she's about to play. What fun she has, spending her time building bridges only the light them on fire and cackle with joy as she watches them burn. Sadistic? Some might say so. Lovely? None could argue with her glistening black coat. Not a single speck of white, except for the whites of her eyes- which were almost always showing in her doe-eyed, faux expression. She had once been told the only part of her that didn't mimic the devil was her large, innocent looking eyes. 

She shifts, she waits. She watches while trying to look uninterested. She's come for games, and is looking for a playmate. 

entendu
    I am heaven sent, don’t you dare forget.

As free as the wind and the birds that soar in it

Loken strolled out into the field from his fathers herd lands, he tried to spend as much time away from the herd as possible, still deciding on what kingdom he wanted to settle into. He was just shy of two years old and had met with multiple mares, growing more curious to what they had to offer. As he reached the field he shook his red pelt that was covered with a light layering of snow, he looked off in disgust at the cold flakes. It covered every inch of the ground, except of course that, that was protected from trees. Every step he took left a hoof print, some areas were deep and went up to his knees while some were shallow and his step uncovered the ground showing the small bit of greenery that still existed.

He gave a yawn and looked around, there was a plentiful of equines out this morning, but his eye caught one in particular. A mare the opposite in color of the snow, she stood out completely from the rest. His lips curled into a smile watching her barge her way through the horses, not a word to be spoken, careless if she bumped into them or not. His eyes followed her as she found a place on her own, looking around as if someone owed her a visit. She than made herself appear very enticing, hard for any stallion to look away. What game are you playing? He thought to himself.

He decided to make his way over to her and find out the answer, he gave a snort as he plodded along until he was about seven or eight steps away Well Good Morning miss, my name is Loken, what brings you out here looking like that? he spoke as he walked, stopping only when he was a few paces away. The mare did not smell of beqanna, and being in the field she must be new to the area. He could not refrain from letting a smile show, she wanted someone to notice her, and notice her he did.

Loken

Son of Archam x LightningFlame

Ask and you shall receive, she thinks to herself. She cocks her head to the side, sizing up the stud before her. He's filled out, but seems young. Of course that's not to say she is not herself, Entendu simply enjoys talking others down for sport. His voice reaches her ears before his feet stop falling, and she cannot suppress a grin when he speaks.

"Looking like what?" She steps forward, the tips of her ears perched towards her new toy. She pauses briefly to decide he's cute, very in fact. All the more fun. Her grin turns coy and she tosses her forelock, her eyes never leaving his. "Looking this good, I presume?"

She tosses a casual wink in his direction, then struts backwards a few steps. She does not try to hide the way her eyes linger, quickly taking in every curve and angle of his body. With as light of feet as she can manage in the snow, she sashays a circle around him before stopping abruptly with a look of panic of her face.

"Good heavens! Where are my manners?" She thrusts her left foreleg forward in an exaggerated bowing motion, her eyes rolling back into her head as her throaty laugh fills the icy air. "Thank you, my dear Loken, for gracing me with your presence this morning."

Her tone drips with sarcasm, but not the ill-mannered kind. No, her playful grin and sultry eyes give her otherwise convincing performance away. She rights herself from her bow, extending her muzzle and attempting to grasp and lightly yank the boy's mane with her teeth.

"I'm Entendu," she purrs. "And I think this just might be my lucky day.

entendu
    I am heaven sent, don’t you dare forget.
    Loken

He gazed at the ebony mare, she stepped closer asking him a question, before he could give a response she answer the question, correctly at that. He gave a charming smile "Ding ding! We have a winner" two can play this game. She gave a wink stepped back staring at each other for a moment of silence. She than danced a circle around him, causing him to desire her more, he extends his neck allowing his muzzle to tickle her shoulder, trailing up her spine until her circle was completed and she stopped abruptly.

She looked at him with shock and out of nowhere spoke with in a dramatic tone. She gave a bow to him, on that was quiet sarcastic causing him to burst out in laughter. She was good at this game, it was surely not her first time playing it. He continues to watch her as she gently pulled on his mane, he reached out gently nibbling on the top of her shoulder blade. She introduced herself as Extendu, he muttered her name in his head getting familiar with the way it rolled off his tongue. She announced it was her lucky day and he sarcastically rolled his eyes "Must be mine too" he stepped forward, they were only a pace or two away from each other.

He dares to step closer again, his muzzle is now touching her shoulder, h moved his body trailing his muzzle with him, completing a full circle muzzle never breaking contact. Once his circle was finished he stepped back remaining very close to her "what are you looking for in the field?" he asked curious to how far this game would be dragged out. Was she looking for a home, or just someone to toy with.

im as free as the wind and birds that soar in it
    I am heaven sent, don't you dare forget

This stallion has proven to be just what the doctor ordered. His chuckling at her sarcasm spikes her interest more. How lovely to meet someone who is able to joke around without being an emotional garbage bag. People are so fucking soft nowadays, she thinks to herself, sneering momentarily at the thought.

His teeth tickle her withers, a soft 'hmph' escapes her lips, trying to seem uninterested. Her body, however, tell a different story. Entendu shudders with delight at the touch of another. She stops briefly to size him up. Charming, indefinitely. He seems to enjoy playing along with her games, which has become a sad rarity and her old flings wanted to settle down and start families. Equines all around her are falling in love, and the devious mare fell in love as well, more with herself than ever.

She stands perfectly still as he circles her, concealing her delight except for the occasional sigh of delight. When he finishes, she allows his question to linger in the air for a while, trying to add a degree of mystery. Of course, she will not admit, even to her own troubled mind, that she has no clue why she is here. His breath is warm on her face and in the moment she can only think how glad she is to have captured someone's attention so quickly. She was confident in her ability to allure, but that did not always mean she attention was that which she wanted.

And so, with nothing of substance to say and no real idea what she sought in these new lands, she settles for a typical Entendu response, one that dodges the question without ever really implying there could have been more to it.

"I'm looking raise fucking hell," her eyes cut up and to the side, meeting his in faux shyness. "How about you, handsome? Aren't you a little young to be out without mommy and daddy? She laughs at her own joke this time, knowing she's still so new to life herself. But life isn't meant to be taken seriously, so why start now?

Entendu

Loken

Loken gazes at the rather pretty mare, reading her body language. Changing often, from flirty to humored to lost in her thoughts. It was nice to meet a mare who wasn't so dedicated to find a herd to stay with the rest of her life. Not that he was looking to settle down, but when he is, it will be with one mare. He wanted someone who wouldn't be needy, someone who can do there own thing and be separate for weeks at a time and come back together like it never happened.

He pushes his own thoughts from his head when the mare answered his question, to raise hell he cocked an eye at her curious to what exactly she plans on doing. Perhaps she had something more interesting to offer than a lovely flirting session. She than teased him, clearly young in age My father is the lead stallion of a herd, I personally do not enjoy being in the herd atmosphere. I might seem young, but I am talented beyond my years he smirked at her but than quickly wondered if that sounded right? Did it sound stupid, he gave a huff and thought of a conversation to quickly change the subject.

So are you looking for a kingdom to join? At the least what are these hell raising plans? he asked curious to her plans, he had not yet decided on a kingdom but perhaps she could sway him in one certain direction. All he knew was he would not be apart of the herd by the time he reached two years of age, he was more than ready to leave and now that his father was preparing his younger brothers to be the new lead stallion he was clearly growing unwelcome. 

She doesn't consider herself a 'good' person. Surely she has done some deeds that I suppose do not count as wrong, but 'good person' would never be two word used to describe the dark femme. She listens with mute interests as the roan lays out his home life. She scoffs when he says herd life does not fit his standards. She begins to interrupt but stops herself when she realizes words are still pouring from his mouth, words she finds rather interesting. Briefly, it seems a cloud of doubt hovers over his lovely head paired with a huff, but she thinks perhaps she is reading too much into things. A rarity on her part; she mentally scolds herself because she likes the boy and doesn't want to offend. 

"Oh honey, I sure as hell believe that." A smile forms on her lips and she presses it to his shoulder. She momentarily wonders what makes ladies want to spend their time dancing around in the safety of their herd. Why dedicate your life to a the undependable protection of a male? Plus, generally speaking the bitch ruling things with him is his main piece of ass and all the other females are flocking around trying to get some so maybe the baby will provide them with more attention from daddy dearest. The safety in numbers thing does not appeal to her, isolation provides more room for adventure.

He's speaking again and she snorts at his mention of a kingdom, again, almost interrupting before she realizes he is still speaking. Her eyes are trained on him now, a subtle attempt to apologize for her impatience without ever actually admitting she's at fault, her speciality. As her continues speaking she catches herself rolling her eyes. Fuck, he's in her head. And entirely too kind and fun to actually have her games with. And so, for perhaps only the third time in her life, Entendu does something she considers to be 'good'.

"Listen, kid, she stops, inhaling deeply to try and ditch the sarcasm so that her words will not be taken lightly. 

"Loken," she exhales, mentally patting herself on the back for coming across respectfully as most others would. "I don't know what I'm looking for here. The solo life suits me best, and allows me to fuck up whoever and whatever I choose." The professionalism in her tone is short-lived, but she tried. 

"I like you, okay? But you should know upfront that I don't do romance. I'm one hell of a lover and if you want to stick around I'm sure we can raise some hell together, she pauses, a twisted grin plastering itself on her lips. She takes a step closer, her velvety muzzle trailing up his neck to to his ear. "Hell isn't the only thing I'll be raising." She gently nips at his ear and then pulls herself back, eyelashes batting heavily. 

"But that's all I can offer, hun."
    Loken
    His eyes follow her as she moves forward, pressing her muzzle against him. He takes the moment to breath in the aroma she sends off, a rather pleasent one comparatively to the herd equines. She spoke and than drew silent, caught up in her own thoughts. He gently curled his lips into a smile, she was rather cute when distracted by her own thoughts.

After a few moments of silence the mare speaks up again, this time she goes on a tangent in response to finding a kingdom. Truly he found her interesting, something worth getting up every day and working hard towards. Finding a kingdom together might just prove to be worthy, something he would prefer, a chance to bug her everyday. He grins thinking about the chance to find a kingdom together. His own thoughts were interrupted and she was still talking, about how she wasn't a romancer and she wasn't going to be tied down to him.

He cocked his eye and gave a hearty laugh Don't flatter yourself; no one said anything about romance he gently nipped her on her neck stepping closer Although I am certainly up to raise hell with you. He moved closer brushing his body against her, walking a full circle, contact never breaking. Are you interested in any specific kingdom? He asked pushing for an answer, depending on the kingdom she chose it could prove to be quite the travel until they got to the lands.

@[Entendu]
    Loken
    His gaze followed the mare, moving to press her muzzle against him. He briefly closed his eyes taking in the aroma she lets off, much more enjoyable compared to the equines in the herd lands. His eyes open once she talks, standing in a moment of silence, the mare appeared to be lost in her own thoughts again. She appeared rather cute holding a conversation with herself in her head, his lips curl into a faint smile.

After a few moments of silence the mare snapped back to reality and spoke again, this time talking about romance and raising hell. A gentle laugh escape his mouth and he cocked his eye towards her, she stepped forward whispering a very interesting sentence into his ears, the young stallions heart beat slightly faster, growing excited but keeping cool on the inside. He gently shakes his ear as the mare nips at it looking to find her gaze.

What makes you think I want romance? he asked gently swaying his tail I simply asked what kingdom you were joining he gave a smirk to her stepping forward gently nipping the base of her neck. It was true, joining the same kingdom as her would benefit him, something to look forward to every day. He would be forced to strive in his role in the kingdom, if only to impress the mare. She was older than him and wiser but hopefully she did not see all of his intents on his shoulder. Sure having some fun with her would be an added perk but they seemed to have enough in common that her company would be enjoyed. So, what kingdom are you looking to join? He stepped back to read her reaction, curious to if she yet chose a kingdom.

OOC: im not sure why my last post looks like that, soooo reposting

@[Entendu]

The jet black lady gets quite lost in her own head. Mainly because the thought of a kingdom and even closer knit, a herd, had not really occurred to her. But of course, the possibilities there would be endless. Her mouth was practically watering thinking of how many bitches tended to fall for their ever fearless lead stallion. They would pine over him, pledge their love and loyalty to him, and even pop out his babies. And for what? So they could sit there and watching him love another? So he could keep his sperm swimming and alive? What utter bullshit. And what fun trying to seduce a man.

Nonetheless, Loken was right in his prompting. The field would never be a safe, sustainable place to live. Plus, the amount estrogen filling the air almost made Entendu gag. She looks skeptically towards her new pal, sighing as he nibbles the base of her neck. If nothing else, perhaps she should be inquiring as to where he is going. A friendly, and pleasing back rub never killed anyone, right? Who wouldn't want one every day.

"I hadn't put too much thought into it," She huffs, tossing her head to the right so her lengthy forelock fell over her eye. She thinks, remembering one kingdom that seemed especially appealing.

"The Chamber." She smirks. Her ears are now alert with interest, her body upright as she moves to stand beside Loken. Playfully, she pushes her hips towards him.

"Tell me, Loki," she does not pause to see how he reacts to the nickname. "Where are where do you want to call home?"

Entendu

ooc: yeah I thought it was just cause I was on my phone but nope! haha