• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

“What do you fear, lady?' he asked. 'A cage,' she said.”; kreios/any

BETTER BEWARE, I GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT
    DEVIL-MAY-CARE WITH A LUST FOR LIFE

A life was growing within the protective warmth of her belly. The bay mare hums gently to herl growing belly in a soft tune her own mother used to hum to her as a filly when she couldn't sleep and needed to scare away the monsters. The breeze of autumn is chilled against her thin skin but the grass is soft and sweet as it cushions her against the cool soil.

The queen mare stares at the night sky, stars twinkling and glittering like seaglass. The soft 'hoos' of owls float overhead as the sound of the whip-o-will lulls the pregnant mare and her unborn child. The flowers move to tangle themselves in her pink-orange mane and a smile can not be helped but spread itself over her lips.

Kreios was a good man. Strong and willful. He protected their home as well as the mare and her adoration could not grow more. The kingdom was at ease and it was the strongest it had been in years. Ygritte is proud of the stallion and their kingdom.

Her mind is growing slow with sleepiness. Ygritte did miss intereaction as of late and hoped perhaps to see the spotted king soon...to tell him of their soon to be new arrival.

Ygritte.
    He stretches, still tired from a night of patrols even after drowsing through the evening. When he yawns, the teeth that are exposed are wildcat-sharp, but at the sound of a familiar call the fearsome expressions turns swiftly to a pleasant smile. It takes him no time at all to locate the direction of the calll and within moments he is moving toward the place where he knows the salmon-pointed queen is waiting for him.

They have been busy of late and Kreios is too fond of the bay queen to not miss her presence beside him. Their autumn trysts have become no less passionate since the birth of their spotted daughter, and Kreios cannot help but wonder if perhaps Spring will find Ygritte growing round with his child again.

He finds her in the shadows of the trees, surrounded as always by her beloved flora. "Ygritte," he says with a smile, pressing his pale muzzle to her warm brown skin. "I've missed you."

ooc: so i made myself write this so you weren't waiting forever and realized at the end it was not written in first person. whoops! D:

BETTER BEWARE, I GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT
    DEVIL-MAY-CARE WITH A LUST FOR LIFE

Fragile is the infant that lay curled upon her. Ygritte can not help but feel her heart shatter and reform with the love she feels for this tiny child. This tiny daughter of she and Kreios. Amber pools lift rip away to look to her king, her brow and body still slick with sweat from the labor but it is all worth it. There in all her perfection is a tiny bay appaloosa filly.

A white blanket covered most of her back and hind end. Her hair begins black as a cold night but ends in snowy points. Her delicate fetures wear a mask of white across the bridge and some on the cheeks. The salmon and bay woman returns her gaze to the girl and begins to lick her.

The small lids flutter open as Maryln stirs. Her head, about the size of Kreios hoof if not smaller, lifts and wobbles as she is still learning to gain control of her movements. Sleepy baby eyes look to her warm skinned mother but then to the tall spotted stallion. Child's intuition brings a milk fed dreamy smile on her lips. Whiskered lips are lips to touch Kreios, to nibble with teeth-less gums, at his chin.

"My love, we have done it again." Her words are labored as this pregnancy has left her very weak. She would like to stand but for now she would have to rest and recover but that does not stop their tiny daughter from laboriously finding her stick thin pins (and falling down a few times) and learning to walk right on over to her father (and falling against him). A smile tugs across Ygritte's lips with well earned sleepiness. Ears move within their pink-orange nest as she listens to the spotted stallion, adoration swimming in her eyes.

Ygritte.