• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Just looking for your friendship-[Any]

The light that shines so bright

When giving it a thought, she wás the only winged one in her herd. Except for her father that was. None of her siblings seemed to have inherited his trait, although one pair of the twins had some diamond ability, which they got from their mother. The other two twins didn’t have something special. So you could say that Gyps was used to see traits, but at the same time it was common for her to see those without. Yet she had to say that she favoured those like her, even though she hadn’t really realised that yet.

She’s eager to hear his reply and she doesn’t even dare to tear her gaze away from Andras. He intrigued her and he seemed kind. Plus he let her touch his horn. She grins and giggles lightly as he speaks, before tilting her head a little while she glances back to the wings that were now neatly folded at her sides. ”I can clearly feel it, I don’t really feel it in the feathers, but where they connect. If I fly too long my muscles get sore and tired too. Your horn won’t ever cause such a feeling, right? Although I can imagine that it would hurt if you accidentally run into something with it..” While she speaks her gaze moves from his horn back to Andras’ eyes, making sure to have his attention but also looking at the sharp and pointy thing with interest.

Her grin grows wider and matches his and she is already bouncing enthusiastically. ”We could play tag, or hide and seek, or race, or … whatever we want? What do you wanna play?” Instead of deciding what to play, she rolls that ball back to him, making Andras decide. Gyps was already jumping in excitement and she genuinely hoped that he would be excited too, but in either case he agreed to play with her and that was already a start. ”Which games to you play at home?” After all, she only knows the games she had seen in the playground, as she hadn’t yet mingled with her siblings at the Golden Plains.

Gyps

Phaedrus x Besra

OOC: Sorry for the wait! <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Just looking for your friendship-[Any] - by Gyps - 07-02-2016, 02:26 PM