• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Just looking for your friendship-[Any]

The light that shines so bright

Honestly, even if he had been one of her siblings – and she had four of them in the herd at the moment – her reaction would’ve been the same. The sudden contact had surprised her and not being used to close contact with anybody but her parents, she was rather shy of touches. Unless they were playing of course. But she hadn’t just yet done that with one of her siblings. The change of the subject relaxes her, simply because the blue haired girl is passionate about flying. Something she inherited from both her maternal grandparents. ”Once I’m strong enough you’ll be the first!” she promises him whole heartedly, not yet aware of the fact that she won’t ever be able to do such a thing. But in a child’s mind, the possibilities were limitless.

Andras’ words should’ve scared her, or at least make her hesitant, but it turned out to be the opposite. Learning that he knew nothing about the sharpness of his gift, made her only more curious to test it. Just like he wanted to know how it was to fly. With his head lowered it was easier for her to touch it, her own head tilting a bit to the side so that her navy blue mane revealed her white painted head. At the same time her sky blue tail – which was still short – flicked through the air. Gyps holds her breath, letting het muzzle ghost across the flat surface, before moving backwards just as eager as she had stepped forward, giggling softly. ”Oh! It’s really smooth! Did you feel me touching it?” she asks, grinning slightly as she turns to meet his gaze again. When somebody touched her wings or pulled on the feathers she would clearly feel it and it hurt if the touches were too rough. His horn seemed like something different and it was only natural for a child her age to be curious about such things, right?

Oh. As soon as he asks her for her name she’s flustered, suddenly remembering that she indeed hadn’t been too polite. After all, Andras had already introduced herself. Instantly Gyps casts her gaze down, back to the shy modes as she nibbles on her lip. ”Ah yes, I’m Gyps.” It is only then that she looks up again, offering him an apologetic smile. ”I live in the Golden Plains, with my family” she continues, hoping that this bit of information would make it up to him.  The awkward atmosphere stays however and it makes the blue haired and winged girl feel a bit uneasy. So it’s time to throw in some distraction, after all, they weren’t in the playground for nothing. ”Do.. do you want to play a game with me?” While she asks it she looks at him, with a hopeful and already enthusiastic twinkling in her eyes.

Gyps

Phaedrus x Besra

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Just looking for your friendship-[Any] - by Gyps - 06-24-2016, 02:40 PM