• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

morigan, honey

The black stallion with the bone-white face makes his way across the border of Archam's territory with no ceremony about his ways whatsoever. He limps and his marred coat displays the evidence of a recent battle. Archie's most likely looks marked up too, but unlike Chem, he only fought once. Somehow the speckled stallion managed to get  himself into two fights, one just after the other.

Victory was his both times, but his body has been equally punished after the task.

He didn't care if Archie saw, or if the stallion even came to greet him with viciousness. He'd only be greeted with a swat of Chem's tail or simply silence, unless of course he was looking for another ass kicking.

Chem stays on the outskirts and gives out a low whicker. If she does not come along by dusk he will call again, and again, and eventually if she does not show up he will go hunting for her. For her sake, she'll probably rather just show here and now and go peacefully back to the Village with him.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

@[Morigan]

You can wait until her and Archie breed first if you want. And your reply can be in the Village or here, whichever. He's just here to drag her back home. If she has a foal, that thing comes too lol plus the one in her tumtum
    I'll wait until Nicole has the stats posted. Smile

I don't think her sons have to come though, since by this point they would be weaned, so it's up to Nicole as she plays them. Obvs the one in her womb doesn't have a choice though lol.

I'll send you a pm too.
    gotcha.