• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a Thief in the Night-[Irk]

As free as the wind and the birds that soar in it

The roan stag spent little time at home, he was always with them as a foal, but now almost a mature adult he wanted a different life. He appreciated everything his father and adoptive mother did for him, but he did not want to live the herd life, instead he wanted to go off to a new kingdom and start a life for himself, one his father did create for him. He gave a yawn as he pondered through the night into the meadow. He much preferred being out at night in the summer where the sun was hidden and the surroundings were cool. He found the day time to smell rather musky, but when the sun was hidden and the moon came out it smelled almost sweet, it lured him out. 

His tail swayed gently as he prodded around looking for a place to rest. There was a scarce amount of horses about the lands at night, but a few remained. Truthfully those at night probably had no home to call there own and came to the meadow to live. He gave a snort and lowered his head to graze, the grass was sweeter at night, gently touched with morning dew more bearable to swallow.

Loken

Son of Archam x LightningFlame

OOC: sorry it was short! Just wanted to get something up
    @[Irk]
    Irk made her way through the meadow and smiled. She spotted another horse in the distance some how in the dark and called out so that she wouldn't startle them. She made her way up to tthe other. She said "Hello, my name is Irk. What brings you here to the meadow sir? What is your name?" She wandered if the stallion was part of a herd somewhere. She took in the young stallions appearance.

As free as the wind and the birds that soar in it

He lifted his head at the sound of another, his ears flicked to the right with his head following.
    A small petite mare, she had a dark body with a beautiful teal mane and a purple tail. Odd coloring for sure, but he could not move his gaze from her, she introduced herself as Irk, and odd name to match her coloring. She asked his name and what brought him out in the night.

Perhaps he was rude for staring so intently, like she was the last meal he should have. He shook his head to find her gaze to hold a conversation My name is Loken, I try to spend as little time in my fathers herd as possible. he spoke truthfully, he did not care for the herd life, he did not understand how his father kept up with so many mares. So many feelings to tend to, so many children every year. Loken was lucky to have been born when he was, only him and his sister stayed around even though a total of four were born that season. If it was up to his mother he would have vanished the day he was born, but his father refused to let her take him. He ignored the thoughts in his head returning his attention to the mare before him. He was curious to where she was from, a brave mare to approach an almost mature colt at night.

Loken

Son of Archam x LightningFlame

Irk smiled at the colt and said "I have lived out here. I was never much for the herd life but now that I am older I am thinking of finally settling down." She took in the appearance of the young man and sighed. She had abandoned so many of her foals and had missed out on raising them.  She said"It is a pleasure meeting you Loken." 

OOC: Sorry its late and so short