• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the dead are gone; daena

the dead are gone

The trip from the field to the Jungle is long, and at times arduous, but they make good time, and before they know it, arrive at the kingdom’s borders. At the edge of the trees Lexa stops to give Daena a chance to rest, then plunges back into the underbrush, pushing past the foliage until they reach the central clearing. Then she stops, looking back at Daena with a big smile on her face. “Well, here we are!”

She breathes in the heady scent of heat, animals, green life, and dead, decaying plants. Her smile widens, just a little. It’s nice to be back. “Is there anything in particular you’d like to see first?”

and the living are hungry.

lexa.

Daena
    HONESTLY I WANT TO SEE YOU BE BRAVE
    The five year old hybrid mare followed Lexa to here home. She much liked the long journey to the herd. She smiled as they arrived and looked around. She had always lived in the forest so this place would fit here just fine. She looked at Lexa and said" Why not show me your favorite places here within the lands?" She really had no idea as to where she would like to see first.
    html by call

the dead are gone

She pauses to think when Daena asks about her favourite places in the kingdom. She’s been here so long, and there are just so many places that she enjoys. “Well, how about we visit the river first?” She grins, then dives into the bush with only a brief pause to make sure the black mare is following. They crash through the foliage for a few minutes, finally coming out upon one of the calmer stretches of the river. The current here is slow, and in a few spots, little spits of rock create clear, shallow pools. “I’ve always loved this spot. It’s nice and calm, and the water’s fresh. Don’t ever go wading or swimming in the murky water though, unless you’re looking for trouble. There’s a whole myriad of creatures that like to live in the calmer waters, some of which are friendly, some of which are definitely not.” As if on cue, the soft plop of a caiman slipping into the water reaches her ears. The beasts have learned to stay clear of her over the years, but her abilities give her an advantage that the vast majority of horses do not have. She smiles, hoping she hasn’t scared the mare. “I do love the Amazons with all my heart, but you have to be careful to never let up your guard, especially in some of the more wild areas.” The animals mostly avoid the populated centre of the kingdom, but out here is their territory.

and the living are hungry.

lexa.

The five year old hybrid mare followed Lexa to her favorite spot and gasped softly. This place it very beautiful and was glad to have been shown this area. She smiled and said "It is very beautiful here Lexa. I will definitely keep an eye out for the animals that live here." She watched as the fish swam and jumped in the water.