• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

becca, dahling

Derp derp derp, over the hills he goes. He moves steady in the humid heat, noting the sudden breeze that comes into play once he crosses over the border into the Mountains. He knows his neighbor fairly well. First and only ally – it pays to be a bachelor buddy sometimes. And now Chem is here to collect on the first half of a delightful little arrangement they worked out long ago. Chem will take a mare now and in return he will give one back sometime down the road, presumably a daughter or grand daughter.

Uhm..” He steps into the mid-day sunlight, the cicadas song reminding him just how warm it is in the full sun. Especially with that black coat. “Where are you you shit colored fucker?” he chuckles aloud as he spits out his joke, looking back and forth, snorting and giving out a loud whinny to echo across the vast mountains that serrate the landscape.

He was half excited and half scared about his blind gift. What if she's haggard and barren? What if she's insane or a half-wit? Diseased maybe? He begins to fret internally a wee bit.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

@[Becca] @[Waylan]
    He had been waiting for his friend to drop by without notice, he had a prize for him. But it definitely wasn't one of his own little whores, it was something of a different flavor, his deathly young mother. 

Dark chocolate lobes shift as he here's his friend's joke, it wasn't necessarily funny but, that was Chem a stallion with definitely no filter. He cloaked himself and raced down the hillside in excitement, he would finally be rid of his slut of a mother. 

Crimson eyes eye the heavily built stallion, before simply appearing he was just making sure it wasn't some little fucker looking to get lucky with one of this mares. Yep, it was definitely ol' Chem.He appeared with little hesitation a few inches from his comrade an almost crazed smile flicked upon his jawline. "Perhaps you should turn on the little filter of yours, Chem. Your about to be in the presence of a real beauty." He chuckled softly, his smile returning to his normal tone of mischief. "Now, before you meet your little prize. I believe a deal is in order, for exchange of my young mare I'll take your firstborn daughter." He paused his wretched eyes flicked to Chem's expression. "And perhaps in the future I'll pass you my own firstborn daughter in exchange for another pretty  of yours, Chem." He snorted playfully snapping at the air. "Now then, a deal's a deal isn't?" He chuckled changing his expression and stepping aside.

"Becca, now come along and meet your new suitor." He chuckled glancing back at his mother, of course he wouldn't tell Chem that in fact Becca was his mother. It was the matter of getting what he wanted.

She was well groomed, her body on fleek. Golden mane sweeping over her eyes and trailing down to her chest, her silver dappled body glistened in the little daylight that shone through the thicket of pine trees above. "I hope your satisfied with your new toy. Now back to business." He strode in front of Becca snorting and chuckling to himself. "Do you agree to my terms?"
    WAYLAN
    -NORMAL PEOPLE SCARE ME-
    You Should Keep In Mind, There Is Nothing Better I Do Than Revenge.

Becca snorts as she elegantly steps forward, why was her son giving her away to some god damn hooligan. Why not just give her away to a fucking rapist? She stares quietly holding her tongue.

The stallion before her was quite handsome indeed but she didn't dare to speak. it was her son's business not her and why intervene and ruin his little plans? She always knew he was a Zayn 2.0 and she just guessed that he wouldn't betray her by doing something as this. But I guess what goes around comes around, and it must of been Karma for fighting Zayn all these years? Pay back is a bitch.

becca

image © nathan walker

OOC: this is crap. And I honestly have no idea what I was going with this.

Naturally Chem replies by sticking out his tongue and rolling his teal eyes when Waylan offers him a demand to censor himself. Though the paint stallion abides his friend's request, he has to offer some sort of playful retort. He just has to.

Moving on.

Yes of course. I accept the terms, as I said before.” His eyes find her just then and his words fade away. His white ears slip into an upright position and his head un-slumps, propping up with interest. “Wow, you're not haggard at all.” He smiles at his comrade and back to Becca, “Quite stunning, actually...” He says this in a low voice and sort of leans toward the mare slightly. Her war-horse size matches his own and her chocolate skin is something exotic, but not like, neon colors exotic. It's something he's pretty sure he likes. Her body is completely unlike most mares he finds himself desiring. He ignores the fact that he's pretty positive this is the little guys mom.

'Oh well. Smart move on his part.' He muses to himself.

Alright well, let's go then, shall we?” He almost reaches out to touch her hip when he walks by, but resists. She seems to be not so pleased about this transaction at the moment. He doesn't worry whether or not she will get over it. She doesn't have much of a choice, as he sees it. He turns back to offer Waylan a 'thank you' nod and make sure she's following before making his way toward his hundred acre wood.
    chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

@[Becca]

if you want you can just post for him in forest frontiers, or here is fine, either way <3