• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You Choose Your Fate- [Sirana, Any]
    this whole life is a hallucination.
    A smile curls upon her lips, as she watches him glance around, only once does she find his eyes locked with hers. She doesn't mind his curiosity, it's simple. She can only speak to him within his mind, yet she wasn't able to physically here his thoughts. She scots closer to the bare continuing to nibble upon the nimble blades of grass that tickled her lips.

Once again she spoke supposing he had questions she just went with it, "Well then, enough with your questions. I'm guessing you would expect a more masculine voice in your head?" She questioned in a playful tone, her vocals were sweet like whiskey yet filled with a roughness, strong and bitter. "Enough said my friend, now why not let us go find some worms instead of running after that hooligan filly?" She grins, please oh please will you eat a worm she hoped in a pleasant manner.

Zendaya flicked her ebony lobes as she watched him once more, "Come on, stop lallygagging we must find some worms, or something surely horrible will happen." 

She grinned turning her head towards the filly. Alright now focus, breath, ready set go! A different click was mentally placed in her mind, this time light and fainter and mostly feminine she guessed. She had found herself hopefully hooked up to the little filly he was playing with. "Hello there little filly! Would you mind stepping off me? I'm the grass you see." She chuckled as she fondly nipped at more grass, "owe, oo watch were you step." Zendaya smiled, first she was a colt's conscience now she's the grass how wonderfully played.

She had to mess with Sirana XD

Messages In This Thread
    You Choose Your Fate- [Sirana, Any] - by Loken - 05-22-2016, 06:57 PM
    RE: You Choose Your Fate- [Sirana, Any] - by Zendaya - 05-22-2016, 10:05 PM