• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You Choose Your Fate- [Sirana, Any]
    this whole life is a hallucination.
    It seems her mother have had enough of her own daughters presence, dumping her in the playground to socialize. What a terrible parent, what can she say half of the foals in this place probably have horrible parents that simply dump them here. It was like a gigantic day care with the exception of the lack of adult supervision. For once the little girl noticed that she was on her own, free to do what she wanted to do. Of course she wanted to test out her gift. Talking through telepathic terms to other children. What a fun little game to get into someones head, to talk on and on about whatever you wanted with little opinion stated from the other end. Oh, how wonderful!

Her lobes perked as she searched about, trying to target the first foal to play her little game with. A little red roan colt trotted about, what it seemed a friend or even a sister followed at his heels. The perfect equine to start her little game with.

Deep breath, direct your attention towards him, don't look like your staring at him. Alright, ready set go! Her eyes locked with his for a moment until it felt like something was right, as if something clicked. "Hello there, I'm Zendaya, your conscience." She paused allowing smirk upon her face. "I suggest you eat some dirt. The quality is quite wonderful today." She had to get closer to him, in order for her to understand him. In order for her to be able to her and see his response. Hesitantly she strode forwards minding her own business, and tentatively sniping at few blades of grass to look convincing.

"Or perhaps, you can always eat a few worms. They're quite plentiful this season, theirs plenty of worms to go around." She chuckles while chewing a mouthful of lush verdant grass, her eyes lingered upon him in mere curiosity to how he would react to his "conscience" finally showing up in the boy's life.

Alright so I hope you don't mind her getting into his head, she's rather sweet and all it's just I want her to look like a jokester in a way.

Messages In This Thread
    You Choose Your Fate- [Sirana, Any] - by Loken - 05-22-2016, 06:57 PM
    RE: You Choose Your Fate- [Sirana, Any] - by Zendaya - 05-22-2016, 07:30 PM