• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You Choose Your Fate- [Sirana, Any]
    Loken

It was Fall and Loken and his siblings were all almost one years old; there father Archam finally allowed them to venture out without a parent being around and Loken was surely going to take this opportunity. His red coat glistened in the suns light, and the day was rather breezy with clouds in the sky. He has never experienced a winter and surely disliked the cold days already.

He trailed off from the cobblestone to the playground with his half sister Sirana, although she was more like a full sister seeing as her mother cared for Loken when his mother vanished from the lands. He playfully pranced with his head raised to the sky, he allowed a whinny to escape his maw when he entered the playground curious if any other foals would come to meet them. This was the few chances they would get to meet equines from another kingdom/herd and have it not be on hostile reasoning. If they could befriend foals now, they will have connections when they are full grown. He turned back around to his amber sister to see if she was still trailing behind.

im as free as the wind and birds that soar in it

@[Sirana]
    Sirana was absolutely ecstatic when not only her side, but her dam as well, had allowed her to leave the Cobblestone and go explore the Playground. According to what her dam told her, it was a place where foals could meet one another, play games, and become friends.

The amber filly was glad Loken was with her, otherwise she would've had to stay in the Cobblestone because of her dam's rule about venturing out of the territory.

When Loken, who was in front of her, whinnied, Sirana did the same before she picked up speed and broke into a gallop. As she passed her half-brother, the filly turned her head to call back to him.

"Come on slowpoke, keep up!"
    this whole life is a hallucination.
    It seems her mother have had enough of her own daughters presence, dumping her in the playground to socialize. What a terrible parent, what can she say half of the foals in this place probably have horrible parents that simply dump them here. It was like a gigantic day care with the exception of the lack of adult supervision. For once the little girl noticed that she was on her own, free to do what she wanted to do. Of course she wanted to test out her gift. Talking through telepathic terms to other children. What a fun little game to get into someones head, to talk on and on about whatever you wanted with little opinion stated from the other end. Oh, how wonderful!

Her lobes perked as she searched about, trying to target the first foal to play her little game with. A little red roan colt trotted about, what it seemed a friend or even a sister followed at his heels. The perfect equine to start her little game with.

Deep breath, direct your attention towards him, don't look like your staring at him. Alright, ready set go! Her eyes locked with his for a moment until it felt like something was right, as if something clicked. "Hello there, I'm Zendaya, your conscience." She paused allowing smirk upon her face. "I suggest you eat some dirt. The quality is quite wonderful today." She had to get closer to him, in order for her to understand him. In order for her to be able to her and see his response. Hesitantly she strode forwards minding her own business, and tentatively sniping at few blades of grass to look convincing.

"Or perhaps, you can always eat a few worms. They're quite plentiful this season, theirs plenty of worms to go around." She chuckles while chewing a mouthful of lush verdant grass, her eyes lingered upon him in mere curiosity to how he would react to his "conscience" finally showing up in the boy's life.

Alright so I hope you don't mind her getting into his head, she's rather sweet and all it's just I want her to look like a jokester in a way.
    Loken

His sister mimicked his whinny and than bolted past him, he gave a smile and galloped after her. After a few paces they were side by side, he reached his neck out and playfully nipped her shoulder before pushing forward. He was slightly larger than her, and his long legs were able to reach out farther, carrying him faster. Than suddenly....his head spoke to him. He slid to a halt and looked about confused.

Why would my conscience be named Zendaya? He spoke to himself (in his head). The voice he heard continued to state he should eat the dirt, or even the worms. He cocked his head to the left confused, he has never heard the voice before, why would it start now? The voice was more feminine than when he spoke to himself, he gave a snort What equine have you met that eats worms! He stomped the ground and scanned the area, did he look crazy? He spotted a few horses, a young foal solid brown, another that was gray and than finally a black and red horse. It was odd because Merida was the same age as he and Sirana but was not there sister, Lokens father accepted the foal into there herd, and she resembled no one, except this filly.

The red and black filly was casually grazing by herself though, he decided to ignore the thoughts and he shook his body hopeful the voice would stop. He looked back to Sirana and gave a small laugh I bet you can't catch me! with that he went off running again.

OOC: not a problem! I've never had my mind read so I hope i responded well :p

@[Zendaya]
    @[Sirana]
    Sirana squealed as she felt her brother nip at her shoulder in a playful manner. The filly kicked out her hind legs, swinging her hips in his direction, but missing on purpose, just trying to play with her older brother. As her eyes were closed, she wasn't paying attention, and so didn't notice that Loken had stopped until she opened them again.

The filly looked around curiously before looking behind her, chuckling when she saw her brother looking around as well, a confused look in his eye. Had something happened? Now she was curious.

Sirana began walking back toward Loken, curious as to what he'd seen. His eyes seemed to be trained in the direction of another filly that bore slight resemblance to Merida. Before Sirana could ask him about it, Loken was once again in the mood for playing. He laughed at Sirana before taunting her and taking off at a gallop.

Whinnying, the filly reared before taking off after her brother, starting to gain on him even as her little legs ran as fast as they could to catch up with his longer ones. He was probably taking it easy on her.

"Oh yeah?! Just watch me!" she called to him.
    A smile curls upon her lips, as she watches him glance around, only once does she find his eyes locked with hers. She doesn't mind his curiosity, it's simple. She can only speak to him within his mind, yet she wasn't able to physically here his thoughts. She scots closer to the bare continuing to nibble upon the nimble blades of grass that tickled her lips.

Once again she spoke supposing he had questions she just went with it, "Well then, enough with your questions. I'm guessing you would expect a more masculine voice in your head?" She questioned in a playful tone, her vocals were sweet like whiskey yet filled with a roughness, strong and bitter. "Enough said my friend, now why not let us go find some worms instead of running after that hooligan filly?" She grins, please oh please will you eat a worm she hoped in a pleasant manner.

Zendaya flicked her ebony lobes as she watched him once more, "Come on, stop lallygagging we must find some worms, or something surely horrible will happen." 

She grinned turning her head towards the filly. Alright now focus, breath, ready set go! A different click was mentally placed in her mind, this time light and fainter and mostly feminine she guessed. She had found herself hopefully hooked up to the little filly he was playing with. "Hello there little filly! Would you mind stepping off me? I'm the grass you see." She chuckled as she fondly nipped at more grass, "owe, oo watch were you step." Zendaya smiled, first she was a colt's conscience now she's the grass how wonderfully played.

She had to mess with Sirana XD
    This time, Sirana stopped rather rapidly. What the- that wasn't her own voice! Who was speaking inside her head? Who was that?

Was it really the grass? The filly looked down, lifting a hoof as the grass asked her to watch where she stepped. What in the world was going on? Squealing, not understanding what was going on, Sirana began to prance in place, her movement rather comical as she tried to find a way to get all four of her hooves off the ground at the same time.
    Loken

His amber sister followed after him without any rejection, she didn't even seem to notice that he stopped running when the strange voice talked to him. He happily ran forward, striking the ground with every step, his mane gently flowed back in the wind he created. But before he knew it the voice came back.

It's like the voice read his mind, saying he didn't expect his mind to be so feminine, his head tilted to the right again in confusion. It continued to tell him to eat worms, WHY WOULD HE EAT WORMS!? He just didn't understand what this voice was in his head, or why it wanted him to eat worms.

When he turned his head his sister also seemed to be confused, did she also hear voices? Maybe it was just a trait there father passed down to them. Before he could say anything his sister started hopping around on the grass and he couldn't help but let a laugh burst out What are you doing?! he said laughing as he moved closer to the mare. He refused to eat worms like the voice wanted, and really just wanted his sister to stop hopping around like she was in a parade.

@[Sirana]
    @[Zendaya]
    Sirana squealed at her brother as he seemed to be making fun of her show of jumping around on the grass. While continuing to try and avoid the grass, the amber filly looked back up at her brother.

"Don't you hear those voices too?" she asked in a confused manner. Earlier, it seemed like her brother had noticed something weird. Had he been hearing strange voices too, like the ones currently telling Sirana they were the grass?

Deciding to test what would happen, the filly stopped jumping. Sirana stamped one hoof on the ground, snorting at Loken, obviously displeased with how he'd been laughing at her. "Didn't you hear them earlier? When you stopped running like that? I'm hearing some voice tell me it's the grass and that its not nice to step on him. Or her, or whatever it is."

@[Loken]
    @[Zendaya]
    Alright, well she's had enough fun, plus the two little foals she had picked on were on her trail. Lobes perked as she strode over towards them, a acute little pair with something that made them look quite alike. She knew there was no matter of twins in this little equation they had to brother and sister or simply fathered by the same sire.

Zendaya bows her ahead allowing her ebony mane to trickle down over her red blaze, her vocals were sweet and rough filled with a mysterious toner as she spoke. "Enough games. I'm Zendaya, that sweet little voice in both of your heads." She flicked an ear, and clicked into both of their minds, See? Returning to means of conversations she continued, "To answer your question on how, I am gifted with telepathy. Meaning I can speak to those who I wish within my mind through telepathic terms. As you have both experienced my gift, already there's nothing to catch up on." She spoke elegantly.

"Care to share a name?" She was straight forward and simple compared to her little jokes.

So short! I'm so sorry in a hurry!