• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

someone like you; kyofu

i've been saving my soul for someone like you. so let's love while we're young.

She moves on her own, small in the world. She is unafraid of being alone though. The birds sing and the dappled sunlight warms her cherry tinted skin. The green-blue lips are pursed slightly as her thoughts drift and fade like a casting of shadows from a fire.

Thin limbs lift high to compensate for the tall grasses but eventually it ends in defeat and so she weaves skillfully with as little tripping as possible before she happens to scent another equine. The small skull tilts slightly before giving a small call as to not startle the other.

It was a boy...a boy! The girl child had yet to meet a boy, stallion...what have you. A slight tingle of excitement tickled her belly as curiosity blossomed in the teal depths of ehr eyes. "Hello." She speaks low, voice soft and engaging.
    Keilani

self-aura manipulating, light armor equipped daughter of pazuzu and lirren

@[Megz]

how embarrassingly short...forgive me...i am excited for these two to meet!

i'm not crazy, my reality is just different from yours

He had been alone since meeting Carinae in the Forest. When he had found his way from the shadowy depths he was in the Meadow. Right now he was investigating what lived in the mound under the soil. He touched it with his nose, inhaling the odd scents that were hidden below. Dirt is dusted across his whiskers and his nose when he lifts his head up. His blue mane falling across his face and he jerks his head back irritably as it gets in his eyes. He touches a hoof to it, using some of his weight to push down on the hole.

"Sturdy but not quite sturdy enough if I were to use all my weight." He says to himself out loud. Then he pushes down farther, feeling his hoof sink into the dirt. He stills, listening to see if there were any noises from the occupant below. There wasn't. Then his hoof starts digging into the dirt, kicking it backwards so that he could see into the hole. He digs and digs, until the sun is hot on his back before he can see down the opening.

His nose gets closer, ears flickering as he hears some subtle movements. Using his senses he gathers what information he can. "Woodsy smell. Chittering. Medium sized animal...."

He trails off when he hears someone else walking through the grass and his ears flicker backwards in brief annoyance. It's with her voice that grates on his nerves and then he can hear the animal in the tunnel scurry away. "Tunnels. Damn." There might be a slight flicker of annoyance when he turns to look at her. "Yes?" Eloquent he was not.

k y o f u
    Carnage x Ginia

The somber mare-child looks at the dark male through blue-green tinted  pools. The tine lobes catch the hint of annoyance, the tug of a faint frown turning down the edges of his lips. Her own facial features give away nothing as she halts her movement upon his acknowledgement of her presence.

"What-what are you doing?" A non-existent brow is lifted slightly as Kei looks over the boy. He is sooty and dirty from rummaging in dirt but not from a roll. No. It appeared as though her were digging. Now that is certainly a curious image to be seen. Without much forethought, the girl steps closer to the ebony male, curiosity clearly seen in the depths of her eyes. No doubt he would probably sigh in another annoyed huff or blatantly shoo her off. "Oh. I'm Keilani, by the way." The tones she shares are low and smooth, seemingly too calm for the delicate youth.
    Keilani

The professor is building something extraordinary...
    Curiosity it seemed was going to be a weakness in me. I watch her, see her tentatively and bravely step closer to an adult stallion with annoyance clear in my every action. My ears flicker back and forth as I study her. I can see her studying me even I take in her details, ignoring her first question for a moment as I watch her. This was normal, I would answer her question in my own good time and not a moment before. I would take stock of it and her and then decide, or there was the majority of the time when I would temporarily forget what had been asked.

I was good for that.

Her eyes seem to light up a little as they recognize the dirt on my face and hooves. No doubt not rolling but digging as she correctly analyzed. She's creeping closer with a voice deceptive of her size. And I do sigh, realizing she was probably going to be following me around for a while. "I was investigating what kind of animal lived in this hole." I say with a slight head bob towards the hole at my feet. "Kyofu." And I study her another moment, my eyes dark and serious against the curiosity of her youth.

"Why are you not with your parents? Are you even old enough to be out on your own?" I say, my nose stretching out to inhale her scent. My legs start to travel around her, looking at her mane and tail which is so similar to my own and then to the same colored markings on her body. I say it mostly to see her reaction, my eyes still traveling along her body, taking in her stock. There weren't any similar lines in her body that might be the same in my mine so we weren't from the same parent or parents. I knew she was old enough to wander a little farther from home, all legs, mane and tail all scruffy from the growth, and a body not quite big enough.

I stop when I come back around to her face and wait to see what her response will be.
    ...behind bars and a door he won't open for me

The girl was still awkwardly shaped as she is found to be between the solid states of filly and mare. She is all limbs for this season but some the the next, she will be more filled out, more shapely. But for now, she still maintains the stature of a growing girl.

Teals eyes look to the larger male, fear had yet established a foothold in her persona...f ever. The soil upon his skin glistened with moisture fro the depths of the earth as she finds herself drifitng towards him. His words reach the russet lobes as they train towards him, pools flickering towards the sod when he finally mentions his embarkation of seeking the source of the hole. Keilani can not help to suppress the now wiry smile that crosses her small lips. When his rather curt remark is made as to her age, Kei scoffs at this. Ears flicker back momentarily.

"Old enough, I am quite old enough." Her retort is followed in a similar curt fashion as she tilts her head slightly at the dark skinned male. "Are you young enough to get away playing in the dirt all day, Kyofu?"

It only seemed right for the young girl to return with a question. The teal haired boy was certainly smarter than the girl but she does not turn away from the advantage he holds over her. In fact, she revels in the challenge to her own intellect and mastery of sarcasm.
    Keilani

@[Kyofu]

The professor is building something extraordinary...
    Oh, sassy girl. "Well played Lani." I say in amusement. And just like that I have accepted her and would allow her around me without thinking of all different kinds of ways I could get her lost. Then I could watch her reaction, but I have already decided against hurting her. So I huff softly against her forelock, my warm breath touching her forehead. I inhale her scent again, all young and soft and feminine before I am out of range again. I don't mind touching but I would rather be the one doing it.

My ears flicker flicker as the sound of a peculiar bird call reaches my ears. I had only heard it a few times. I turn to look, my eyes searching for it, amongst the foliage or even amongst the sky. There! A flash of blue as it flits into a shrub nearby. Hopefully it would have a nest in there and I could study it and it's offspring.

I momentarily forget about the girl, my hooves taking me quietly and carefully over to where the brush was. I angle my head, looking with one eye through the leaves and branches until I see it. "Aha..." I say softly to myself, watching the blue jay with it's mate and their young featherless offspring. They were cheeping and chirping, making a loud racket while their parents fed them. Interesting.

I could have stood there for hours watching them, until something reminded me of the girl. Oh yeah. I turn around and make a small space for her to put her eye up to the nice view that I have found. "Take a look." I say softly so I don't disturb the blue jay family.

...behind bars and a door he won't open for me