• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

New Life Brings New Joys-[Mothers and Foals]
    Anahi watched with an amused look in her eyes as the colt, Loken, began to entice Sirana and Merida to play with him. When Sirana turned to ask her dam if she could play, Anahi simply motioned with her head, telling her filly she could go join in the game.

After she'd done so, the champagne mare turned to look back at Archam and Morigan. Her next question was directed moreso at the stallion, considering that it was about the roan colt that had accompanied him here to the meeting.

"It surprises me that the colt is not with his dam, or that the dam is not with you Archam. Has something happened to her? Does Loken not have a dam to care for him?"
    Sirana squealed playfully as the roan colt named Loken reared up only to rest his front legs on her back as he came back down. He gently tugged on her puffy little mane, which caused the filly to shake her head to get him to let go. The effort was in vain, considering he was still resting his legs on her back. He only let go after Merida came up to introduce herself.

After Anahi gave Sirana permission to go play, the filly kicked up her back legs in happiness. When Loken introduced himself to Merida, then nipped her shoulder to get her to play, Sirana reared up, kicking out her tiny front legs.

She neighed happily as she took off after the roan colt, eager to play with him, glad that she was finally getting to socialize with horses her own age.
    I'm sorry that I've taken so atrociously long to reply to this. Do you guys want to start a new thread for the foals?
    I dont care, whatever you guys want:p
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Ok. I think I'll start a new one then. See if that'll help jumpstart my muse a bit too. Smile