• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

cat scratch fever { NAILA, ANY }

Their walk began, Naga smiled as Naila bloomed, she admired her positivism, Naila was alot like herself. Positive and approachable. She was a good conversation indeed, and Naga, being the social inept mare she is, actually felt comfortable to open up a little more. Her comment about how the burnt wood smell reminds her of winter makes Naga think. She can see how she could think that, in some way it seems peaceful. Maybe she can just think of that peacefulness the next time state of her charred home saddens her.

Her view on stallions immediately caused Naga to nod her head in agreement, preach gurl...I dont understand them either. her mind reels. Though she did like the horned stallion that sired her two beloved twins of whom are still under the watch of the fairies of the playground. He was handsome and quite pleasant, though she has not seem him since before the birth...but she pushes that from her mind.

"Oh I know what you mean, I have never been able to understand stallions. Though I have met a few nice ones in my life."

She didn't know that her own two daughters could shift like she could yet, and boy oh boy would she have to be careful when taking chase to deer, it may be one of her children. But when it came to chasing, chasing lurking autumnstruck stallions away from two mares that weren't interested in bearing children, she was more than ready and willing. Her comment makes the gold and white girl laugh, making Naga laugh along. She smiled wider as Naila bound up beside her and thanked her as they continued on their path.

Oh you are welcome!! We try our best to be welcoming to all, I feel that that is one of the things we stand for. If it weren't for the old queen and the now elder sister's welcoming hearts, I would probably not be around! I think you will like it.

The path was a decent length, but soon it was getting to be just before sundown, Naga lead Naila happily closer to the border of the kingdom. As the pair push forward, Naga can notice the change in look...burned trees and blackened earth. think positive, think positive. it will grow back soon Naga, it will all be fine, just tend to your new friend she chanted to herself to keep her spirits up and her mind on making her new friend, and potentially new sister, feel at home here. The one good thing so far was that as they closed in on the kingdom, the weather was slowly beginning to get warmer, extremely comfortable. To Naga it felt almost like a security blanket. She looked to Naila with a smile, they had finally reached the border.

Alright!!! Here we are! Home sweet home! Sorry about the charred foliage...but I just have to keep telling myself it will definitely grow back with more rain! I used to like to sit under this big tree over here to get away from the hustle and bustle of the kingdom, since I am actually pretty shy when it comes to being in big groups. I had my twin daughters under it. But that is another story haha! I hope we will run into some sisters for you to meet, we are all pretty nice here, though I must forewarn you, our queen can sound hard, but she is actually a very wonderful mare. She works hard to keep us safe and happy.

She admired Lagertha, she was the kind of queen Naga looked up to, brave, serious, on task. She was a true amazon Warrior, and Naga wanted to that someday, a great Amazon warrior. She tries hard to help her queen as much as she can, be it recruiting or visiting other kingdoms. She wondered if Rhy was around as well, she had not seen her since before the battle. Rhy was a strong parental figure in Naga's eyes, and she too could shift. Naga felt a connection to her, even more so than the old queen, Scorch, seeing as they were the two warrior women that saved Naga's life when she was a filly.

naga

the jungle panther of atrox and shadowmere

OOC: Phew I started falling asleep this last paragraph, I am beat haha, @[Orchida] can't wait for these two to get to know each other more!
     As they talked about stallions, a small part of Naila wondered what it would be like to have a mate of her own. She was well aware that the interest of most stallions couldn't be held long, and she was in no rush to have a foal of her own.    As of now, what was important was the new women she'd be meeting and the life she could have in the Amazon. 
          However once she saw the burnt land, all thoughts vanished. What she saw was something that tore her apart. The trees, the ground, the shrubs and rocks, scarred with memories of war. She could feel the unease and depression Naga was so determined to fight, and it made her feel obligated to stay with the damaged home. Her thoughts of her mother and aunts came rushing back as she neared her destination, and for some reason she felt uncertain. In her mind, she had left her aunts in order to find a herd or kingdom of her own. Yet, here she was, returning to an all mare sisterhood. But this is different. My aunts isolated me, these women will make me stronger. 
          The dark mare however did try to keep the spirit's high, and so Naila would too. "What a marvelous place this is, I can't wait to see what it will look like once the land has healed. The burning is bad, but life continues."
          As Naga showed her the tree in which she used to sit on, Naila was taken aback at the news that she had twins. "You have twins? How wonderful! What beautiful memories. I'd love to meet them some time, i'm sure they're just as lovely as their mother! I do wish i had foals of myself, but I'm in no position for that at the moment, and probably won't be for a long while. I'm practically a child myself haha, but I suppose age is a matter of maturity and note time. Never mind that though, it's the sisters who i'm dying to meet. I'm sure the queen is wonderful also, especially with the support system you've described to me." She suddenly felt like she was talking too much, but felt very comfortable being herself at the moment. 

Naila lets the sun warm her, as she walks beside Naga. She finds the amazon gives her a warm feeling. "How much does it rain here?" She asks the woman next to her, and she looks up at the sky once more. You can't see the sky at much here, but the golden beams of sunlight made up for it. 

OOC:
    I know it's so late, luckily tomorrow's is my spring break so woo! And yea, it's going to be a lot of fun!!