• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wishing For A New Life, A New Start [ANY]

I am the dark and I am the light

Walking, I warmed greatly, having started to adjust to this cold climate, but it would still take time to fully adapt. "Yes, I am. I wish for nothing more than to live among horses with little to no drama. I have no care for ranking." I say, almost lost in thoughts, wandering down my own mental files of dreams never to be. "I know what I'm getting into, if that's what you mean. Staying here means loving the Tundra and being happy continuing the creation of foals."

Screams, from me and my family. Barely escaping with my own life, going back to try to save my family. Not being able to save my siblings, parents, friends, it was all blocked until now. It all came back now, when I almost had a fresh start, a new chapter in my life for once, rather than allowing me to continue.

"I had horrid experiences as a foal. It involves a long story, and how my coat isn't covered by scars from those experiences is unknown by even clairvoyants." I say, sadly, slowly, having stopped and looking up, I noticed the moon was above the horizon, blood red from dust in the air. After a short pause, I continued. "I left my home, not in this place, and wandered this realm until I found the Tundra. I knew this place was isolated, with little drama and male-led. This is what I will share now, and will tell more as I trust you more." I say, voicing my reasoning, and looked back at Brynmor from the sky.

The stars were brighter, more visible here, and I could make out the curve of the atmosphere. So many stars I did not know appeared, so many souls I never knew existed above me, watching me silently every night. "They're beautiful." I murmur, staring back up at the stars, looking at a bright blue one especially hard. It appeared to twinkle, to wink at me, but I tried to reason it was a trick of the mind. "So many beautiful stars." I murmur again, amazed and in awe of the huge amount I could see hear. I wanted to never sleep during the night again, so I could gaze upon the stars every night until I knew them all.

G'REN

I am the moon, I am the starless sky

@[Brynmor]
    NO WINTER LASTS FOREVER
    Blazed

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Wishing For A New Life, A New Start [ANY] - by G'oreal - 02-28-2016, 04:59 PM
    RE: Wishing For A New Life, A New Start [ANY] - by Blazed - 03-11-2016, 07:13 PM