• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

breeding season (mares in)
    Breeding season is almost upon us!

Zayn would probably strongly encourage his ladies to have children (especially those that have not had kids with him yet), but I perfectly understand if you have too many characters on the go. Also, I would rather not play any of his children this season, as that is my current problem (too many characters on the go I mean, haha). If you want them to do the deed, but don't want a kid to play, I am also fine with people requesting stillborns. If you like, we could even plot so that perhaps Zayn (or even your mare) causes the stillborn intentionally.

Here are his stats if anyone is interested! Smile

zayn
    gryffen x fiasko
    abstang hybrid stallion
    palomino sabino (ee/aa/nCr/nSb)
    red eyes
    Raincloud will be breeding with another stallion this season. I hope Zayn isn't too mad. XD
    He'd actually be pretty angry about that.
    I thought mare's that were bred last season could not be bred the next season? Or am I completely wrong??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    You are allowed to breed as many seasons in a row as you wish. Unless it specifically says in the baby's stats that it was a hard birth, and the mother won't be able to breed for a season. Smile
    Alrighty then! Becca will breed with Zayn but I'll have to find someone to play it because my plate is already full or request for a stillborn..
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    I have an idea for Raincloud's foal. Should I put it on the plot board?
    (02-18-2016, 10:17 PM)Petesmurf Wrote: I have an idea for Raincloud's foal. Should I put it on the plot board?

No need!! Just put it out here!! if it involves Waylan I'm all ears!!
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    Ooo what kind of idea?
    Plotish. Tell you guys tomorrow. Sweet dreams!