• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Nothing is forever [Starnage Kids / Any]
    CAITLYN
    She always had a pretty face, I wondered why she hung around this place

We can drive home
    with one headlight

I look down at the fish and their gaping mouths as they swim around my hooves. They are shiny, scales glinting in the light, and their little bodies are so fragile and small. The thought of bringing them out of their water sanctuary makes me instantly sad. I give Kersey an odd look. Why would she want to hurt the fish? Kraz doesn’t seem to like the idea either but he is far more vocal about it then I. Kraz is from the Chamber and little to I know that soon I too will live in the Chamber but it will be against mine and mother’s will. I do not know yet that the Gates will burn and the pale winged man will come for us.

I’m open to either exploring or playing a game. Kersey wants to explore and as long as she doesn’t want to hurt anything then it could be fun. Kraz wants to play Truth or Dare. I’ve never played before but I like the weird growling green colt a bit better then the purple filly who wants to hurt my fish friends. Not wanting to seem like a wimp, even though I’m small and eager to please it doesn’t mean I wouldn’t stand up for myself, I brace myself and make sure my eyes hold Kraz’s. ”Dare!” I state boldly, wondering what I was getting myself into.

Carnage x Shirazzar
    Art by Lizavan Rees

Sorry it took me so long to respond to this!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Nothing is forever [Starnage Kids / Any] - by Caitlyn - 10-05-2015, 08:06 PM