• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Just another day(Open/Neo)
    Carwyn
    Folded wings into flattening veins and fluttering eyes
    The winged mare decided to come out of hiding for a bit. She was alone yet again but that was her fault for up and disappearing. She had a small family and she had just left them. She turned her attention back to the scenery below her. She landed on the meadow floor softly and wandered about for a bit. Carwyn found a spot to graze and lowered her head taking a small bite of the grass. 

Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
    In the mess of all I have thrown away
    HTML by Call-pic manip by Devin

They had agreed to meet here before returning to the Mountain and that is exactly what I intended to do!  I was going nowhere until this quest was complete and my home returned to its former glory.

The fire armor stallion of Tephra probably wasn't far.  He seemed just as dedicated to the task as anyone.  What was his name again...?  With a shrug of my shoulder, I begin to walk towards the river.  Fifi demanded fishes and if I didn't give in, the fish cat would start to terrorize me.

I notice a winged horse wandering in the Meadow before they are stopping to graze.  It wasn't an odd sight in the least.  Hell, half the horses in Beqanna had wings of some shape or form.  None as stunning as mine though, I think with a smirk.

As the river edge came into view the fish-cat jumped from my back and sprinted off to the waters.  I shudder to a halt thinking how cold they must be this early in the spring.

My attention then turns back to the stranger; positioning myself so the cyborg part of my face is shielded from their view.  It creeped many out at first glance and I didn't want to scare the other away. With a casual swish of my deep purple tail, I call out to the stranger, "Hey!  Nice feathers."  As my own feathered wing uplifts in a greeting gesture.

Kreation
    Say What You Wanna Say

@Carwyn The fish cat(Fifi) looks like Vaporeon and is part of her tephra land quest just for clarity xD