• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Crown of Bone and Thorn [Inhabitants & Entity]

The call rang across the pine forests; echoing within the mists and reverberating off the mountains.  I held no quarrels with anyone who called this place home, but if no one were to claim Her than it would fall onto my shoulders. 

I wait, and wait, and wait some more.

Allowing five days and five nights to pass before I grow restless.  Clearly this place has been abandoned fore I have seen or heard anyone, cept the Jackal half decayed in the forest.

My regal head turns slowly left, then slowly turns right.  Only the burning of the eternal flame pine is my company. 

Then it is settled.  

I begin my walk to Straia's tree, bowing my crown so that the blood that drips from my eyes may fall upon the earth and be my contribution to the land.  My silent vow to care for Her, protect Her, and guide Her to greatness once more...

Kreed

Crown of Bone and Thorn

This is Kreeds formal inauguration as leader of The Chamber per unchallenged takeover post here.  She also sacrifices her blood to the entity tree to claim Darkness Aura.  It will only remain a part of her as long as she remains of the land in which the tree resides.
    //Fear Illusionism-Trait Immunity-Goat Mimicry\\
    Goat Mimicry Characteristics- Goat hair, Goat horns, Cloven hooves