• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[PQ-new] if I could change your mind I would hit the ground running

He could have been deterred, could have given up - but Nemeon does not want that to be who he is anymore. It has already taken him too many years to take these steps to change himself. Too long did he spend just accepting the fact that he was dangerous to everyone who may want to get close to him. It was so easy to just suffer, to accept that he was cursed.

No more, no more.

He had waited longer than he probably should have last time, only receiving a wind that sounded mournful. It had only been the threat of dawn that had moved him, encouraging him to soar down the mountain and find a sheltered spot to spend the day as stone.

Tonight, the summer air is warm when Nemeon takes his first breath after sunset and he feels encouraged. He does not know how many trips it will take but determination has set in and he makes the climb up the mountain once more. He goes to stand in the same spot as last time before moving a few feet further up. Perhaps it wasn’t that spot that was bad luck, just himself, and he smiles a little at his foolishness - but hey, he was willing to try anything to get attention.

NEMEON

Nemeon is hoping to quest to change his trait “radioactive” (2 spaces) to “sunlight aura” (1 space)

One previous attempt Here
    Nemeon is radioactive
    Those that touch him may experience metallic taste, nosebleed, nausea, headache, hair loss and/or skin lesions.
    Symptoms become worse with prolonged exposure and onset is accelerated when exposed to his blood.
    She comes in with the wind, breezes through his wings and mane before materializing in front of him. She can feel his sickness and see what he so desperately desires: light. “I know you,” she says, vaguely, “but are you sure you know what you want? Go, learn from others, and then return to me.”

You have received a quest! You must speak to at least two characters with light-based abilities and find out how those traits help them. Reply here with links to the posts and tag the Wind Fairy or Leah in your reply.