• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    these babies rock! im sry. bye. -x
    Sire
    Name: Firion
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Demon Magic, glows in moonlight
    Color: Gold with black jaguar spots
    Color Genetic Code (if known): n/a
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [DEMON MAGIC][GLOWS IN MOONLIGHT][JAGUAR MIMICRY*][self healing][soul summoning]

Dam:
    Name: Anomaly
    Breed: Arabian
    Traits/defects: Radioactive, Immortality, Petrification, Glowing trail
    Color: Metallic gray with black points
    Color Genetic Code (if known): n/a
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [RADIOACTIVE][IMMORTALITY][PETRIFICATION][GLOWING TRAIL][shadow manipulation]

Foals:
    Squirt & Kiara are requesting twins!

Squirt is requesting a colt named Nemeon that’s gray with gold cracks. If magic and/or petrification mutates, she’s requesting the trait Gargoyle (loose idea: Users with this trait can have one or two sets of horns, bat wings and possess super strength. However, when the sun rises they will turn into stone wherever they are and remain a statue until the sun sets.)

Kiara is requesting a filly named Runa or Ulla (you pick!) that’s half gold half black with a white mane and tail. If anything magical mutates, she’d love anything creepy/death related like necromancy or other lesser traits. If Anomaly’s radioactivity mutates in any way, she’d love the trait semi-undead.

Firion used with Laura’s permission.
    THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
    sup.
    75, 2, 89, 57

Name: Runa
    Color: Gold and black with white mane/tail
    Traits/Defects: tegteg [GLOWS IN MOONLIGHT][RADIOACTIVE][IMMORTALITY][PETRIFICATION][GLOWING TRAIL][SOUL SUMMONING][necromancy][shadow camouflage]
    Parents: Firion x Anomaly
    Played by: Kiara
    Due date: July
    Breedable by: January

82, 66, 40, 81

Name: Nemeon
    Color: Gray with gold cracking
    Traits/Defects: tegteg [RADIOACTIVE][GARGOYLE][SOUL SUMMONING][demon morphing][glows in moonlight][immortality][glowing trail]
    Parents: Firion x Anomaly
    Played by: Squirt
    Due date: July
    Breedable by: November

you know what to do...tell me what’s genetic/non-genetic/carried

i'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category
    THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE HIM!!!!

let's make radioactive non-genetic please!
    YAAAAAY PERFECT BABIES! THANK YOU!

I’m going to make Runa’s petrification non-genetic. I think that puts her in the limits. But I can’t count so tell me if I’m wrong.
    sup.