• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [mature]  [chaos week] Boy, are we having a party

Single eye watches as her dad somehow looses his whole ass hand on the mammoth without evening flinching. 'That's so, like, fucking bad ass'. It's a fleeting thought that soon turns to disgust as it turns into Hands Horse... "Um, ew." It's a glutaral sound as a single eye rolls...trying to not be impressed as she crosses her nautical star elbows over a ratty 'The Used' band t-shirt. The centaur that has floated down is looking rather magical as she pets on the hairy elephant (he seems to be enjoying some attention other than be smacked around) and Mobscene thing she's really interesting to look at as  another girl trips over a gigantic sweater...but Mobsy had something to handle first.

"UGH! DO WE HAVE TO DHAAAD?" Mobs throws her hands in emo rage as she huffs but already the sky is darkening. He wants a battle, then like, for sure. Because he OBVIOUSLY does not get her so she will have to just have to sing it in a song she didn't write...or will sing for that matter.

Mobs looks around and finds a squirrel who has gotten into the champagne and now lay drunk in a a furry heap. "Sorry little duuude." Mobscene bippity-boppity-boops him into a glittering black microphone-

-cue the Pampas black out-

A single light from somewhere clicks on to illuminate the angsty teen, now with long angry black hair even more flattened, black eyeliner rimmed beneath her eyes as she stares at Obscene. She's dressed in black skinny jeans with low top converse, an AFI shirt with the sleeves missing and the sides cut down so it only stays on by the few threads that cling to life at the base seam...AND at least 3 studded belts, fishnets lovingly adorned with her black painted thumbs poked through. A lip ring is through her left bottom lip. "Ugh, dhaaad, like, you asked for it, mhaan." She turns her back in the single spotlight and begins.

A thick bass kicks on, "I will break into your thoughts, with what's written on my heart, I will BREAAAK, BREAAAAAAK!" Mobscene cups the mic and curls around it.

Mobscene turns around slowly, her single seen eye locking on Obscene, beginning slowly before the righteous BOOM on her Lacey Mosley's voice, the trees instantly whipping back and engulfing in fire and a banner unfurls to reveal 'xXxMOBSCENExXx' on it.. She marches up to him slowly with the intentions of being a panther but more like looking like a gangly moose. "I'm so sick...infected with where I live...let me live without this...empty bliss...selfishness...I'm so sick...I'm so sick..."

The song is pretty bad ass and Mobscene is feeling pretty accomplished with her choice. There's, like, no waaay he can possibly do better because he doesn't -understand- her. The trees sway with the music albeit burning as small creatures fly or run for their lives. Teenage rage is NOT a joke...

Mobs continues on, stomping around.

"If you want more of this...we can push out, sell out, die out...so you'll shut up...and stay sleeping...with my screaming in your itching eaaaar!"

Black hair falling over her face as she looks away...

FURIOUS HAIR FLIP! "Hear it, I'm screaming it! You're heeding to it now..."

The misunderstood teenage rage is becoming too much to bear and she uses the force of the emos to blow them back...

(this is getting too long so fade to black)

Mobscene finishes her lips sync, soulless eyes locked to Obscene before dropping the squirrel mic and walking away to grab a water (she's so edgy that she's straight edge and only drinks water). "Beat that, old mhaaan." Mobscene would have smiled at him triumphantly but she doesn't know how to smile so he just gets a blank expression instead. She does think her dad looks pretty fecking metal in his new gear with awesome black hair and bored expression but she would never admit she thinks her dad might be cool. Lame. 

He's so lame. Rawr.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [chaos week] Boy, are we having a party - by Mobscene - 05-25-2021, 11:58 PM