• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  your personal ghost who haunts your dreams

let my shadows prove the sunshine

“There is something that has - changed - and I feel I wouldn’t be a gentleman if I didn’t inform you.” Svedka’s eyes narrow slightly as he becomes thoughtful, almost hesitant. He is sure there is more to her visit than to just check on him and his other self (which he no longer has), but he cannot help but feel as though she expects much of the same from their previous encounter. His pearled pink nose wrinkles as he purses his lips, tilting his head. He is still making his way towards her (and perhaps he is a fool for continuing to do so, to get so close and within striking range), finding the way she glances him up and down only invites him closer to her.

His flaxen tail flicks gently at his golden haunch, the tendrils of sky blue glittering in the Tephran sun. “I’m possibly not exactly the same as you remember.” A true statement as ever and as he says it, he even feels the tingling of his gnarled scar in remembrance. He is sure Vastra doesn’t care for details - not in the way Ilma, or Ryatah, or even Pteron would - and so he spares this from her. “I no longer have to worry about my other skin,” he admits carefully, halting his steps to gauge her reaction.

Though he comes to a halt, his words did not.

“Though I can assure you that I will personally see to it that your visit isn’t a waste of time.”

Svedka’s smile goes crooked and his eyes are warm and sparkling. He doesn’t know how she might react to the fact that he no longer is a shifter but he had never had the mindset of a predator anyway and, he assumes, she will be happy that he is free of his burden. Besides, there are plenty of things he can find to entertain themselves in the deep jungle other than discussing his lion - or lack thereof.

svedka

@[Vastra]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: your personal ghost who haunts your dreams - by Svedka - 12-30-2020, 01:38 PM