• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Now, my innocence is breaking; Eva and any Ischians
    your waves are pulling me under
    i'm caught in your riptide
    Her right ear flicks forward curiously when hearing Ilma is a nomad. However, it seems there is some sort of underlining relationship between the two. Eva is not familiar with such friendship between the ethereal mare and Nerine Queen, but all the more she welcomes anyone who visits the island.

“It’s nice to meet you Ilma.” She offers with a slight tilt of her purple head to the right. Eva considers speaking about such affairs in regards to how Nerine was doing. It had been sometime since she had been there, but Ilma is simply a nomad and that made it even easier for the nereid to pass by such diplomatic tendencies.

Ilma came here for her own reasons. Someone who seems to be on their own personal journey for friendships. It intrigued her interest. Rarely did anyone come knocking on their door to seek friendship of sorts—it seemed only those that came wanted a sort of political friendship

“You surprise me with your search for friends.” Eva states her personal thoughts out loud. “Although I can say friendship is one of the most important things to me in my life.” Her smile increases a little further on her purple stained lips. The nereid thinks of many of the friendships she has developed over the years, especially those on Ischia recently. “Most of us are very friendly and kind here.” She knows she cannot speak for everyone, but for those that Evan cans she does. “We are very protective of our family, friends, and home. But we also welcome anyone that needs a quiet place of safety. Our home is open-borders to only those that come here with good intentions. We don’t normally welcome those that come here with ill-intent to create chaos in Ischia.” Eva then falls silent, waiting to see if that answers the white mare’s questions.
    Eva
    dame of ischia

@[Ilma]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Now, my innocence is breaking; Eva and any Ischians - by Eva - 11-23-2019, 12:36 PM