• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Not all who wander are lost - any, pteron

Aodhán
    little fire
    All that is gold does not glitter; not all who wander are lost
    Aodhán is quite amazed sometimes by the things that can happen in Beqanna, and not surprised that Pteron, who is about as curious as he, wants to know more. The spotted baroque grins a bit, and shakes his head. ”They smelled weird, so I asked.” he explains. It didn’t seem too weird of a thing to him, not at the time, but perhaps he should have. Honestly he wouldn’t put it past a fairy to want to revive someone sometimes.

The subject of Ischia finds the two friends at more common ground, and the white male grins sheepishly at the other for a time, though the feistiness of Aquaria wasn’t the problem. ”Ah no. She asked if I could be kelp. Apparently that’s her favourite food.” he tilts his head. ”Use that to whatever advantage you need.” he grins.

The other guy’s question isn’t very hard to answer, and Aodhán doesn’t think long of it. ”Eva’s the best. Sweet but she doesn’t let anyone push her too far, and the most beautiful of course.” His eyes playfully dance to Pteron’s face, as if daring him to say otherwise. ”She’s Adria’s adopted daughter. I think Aquaria is related to Adria? I’m not entirely sure, but they look similar, in a way.” He muses over it a bit. ”I bet they’re close.” he concludes, seeing as Aquaria already told Pteron about their relation.

Thinking of Ischia, the spotted male looks at his friend with a bit of a dangerous smile. ”We could always visit them and see.” After all, Pteron has wings. And even though Aodhán was too stupid to pick up on his friend’s little bit of flirting at the time, that doesn’t mean they can’t have a little adventure together.

@[Pteron]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Not all who wander are lost - any, pteron - by Aodhan - 11-14-2019, 08:52 AM