• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Not all who wander are lost - any, pteron

Aodhán
    little fire
    All that is gold does not glitter; not all who wander are lost
    There’s not much to say on the topic of the Pampas; Pteron seems to recognize it, and his comment that Noah likes the quiet only confirms it. So perhaps it’s best to stray… until he remembers something. ”Strangest thing happened though. Some dead mare and another bunch of horses just waltzed in recently. I hope they didn’t scare Noah too much, but…” Well, it would be good if someone else knew about it too.

He shakes his head. Never mind. ”I’ve debated moving again - to Ischia, you know?” After all, what Pteron says about the nereids is very true. He grins when the other male comments about it, and makes a bit of a jab too. ”Careful of Aquaria though. She nearly ate me.”

@[Pteron] because it's true and pteron should be warned lmao

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Not all who wander are lost - any, pteron - by Aodhan - 11-12-2019, 12:26 PM