• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Not all who wander are lost - any, pteron

Aodhán
    little fire
    All that is gold does not glitter; not all who wander are lost
    The male has barely taken his original form and colour, before Pteron already makes it. Not unlike the other time; perhaps the icy dun male simply was the most inquisitive horse in the redwoods? Just like Aodhán would be the most inquisitive horse in the Pampas - although honestly, that wasn’t hard with Noah being quite the introvert and Norma still not grown old enough. Or, just about.

At any rate, the white baroque quickly greets his friend, nodding. ”I’ve had a couple years practise.” he offers casually. Which is, actually, why he loathes himself for not visiting any time sooner. ”Impressive, you say?” he grins a bit at the compliment - for a moment debating if he would be more impressive if he was fully gold instead of just spotted, and the colour waves through his skin just once before settling on the mainly white appearance. Green eyes tingle with mild amusement, but settle when Pteron asks what he’s been doing.

”Ah, well I’ve moved to the Pampas, which was the only true herd available at the time.” One without too much politics involved anyway. ”Noah wasn’t very welcoming at the time though. Like, not really there? Only then I challenged her and she said I’m a loudmouth.” It’s clear the male isn’t fully over that yet. ”Ischia seemed fun but it’s more or less my go-to for a little vacation, I think. My children live there.” he gives a proud smile thinking of them. ”I mean, they’re little terrors of course, but Eva can handle them.”

@[Pteron]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Not all who wander are lost - any, pteron - by Aodhan - 11-12-2019, 10:21 AM