• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

In A Boy's Dream |Aedan|
    Vita

He reciprocates her touch, it was warm and gentle. She thought about it a little to long, and honestly she wished it lasted just a bit longer. But it didn't, and she couldn't dwell on it in fear he would realize she was trapped in her thoughts.

Thankfully he hadn't seemed to have noticed. Without another word he begins to bring her on the hike he promised. She quickly finds a spot beside him, enjoying the company even if it was silent.

She scanned the area as they traveled. She had visited many places, Tephra being one, yet she had never seen it like this. Blazing red lava seared across the kingdom lands, a sight she had not seen in her previous visits. The terrain was much more dirt and rock covered, than the forest area she had seen. But oddly enough she still finds beauty in the heated land.

Her eyes dart to the constellation spotted stag when he speaks. He tells her about a spring nearby and a smile is instantly brought to her maw. She almost prances about like a filly, her curiosity taking control. Oh Yes! That sounds lovely! her excitement easily detected in her voice, and a child like giggle follows.

Her gaze is brought in front of her, it was almost as though the stars collected together, creating a light on this dark day. It hadn't gone unnoticed, the fact that his pelt matched the sky and for some reason the stars seem to follow him. But she doesn't say anything, in fact she finds it unique and solely something he controls.

Again the silence between them is broken, he asks how she is, even noting how long it had been since they last saw each other. He was right though, it hadn't felt that long...they were just children but she feels like they hadn't missed a beat despite being years older. She instantly grew attached to the boy, her first land dwelling friend, and one she quiet honestly thought about a lot these past couple years. I can't complain, it seems both our homes have had political changes. It drove me insane so I spent a lot of my time away from Ischia....that's why it took me so long to visit. She was sad that so much time had passed, but she still looks to him with a smile. And you? How have you been? Visited any other kingdoms? She curiously asks, but truly she wanted to know who he had met, because even though so much time had passed she still finds herself thinking of him and now more than ever, drawn to him.

Fear Controls You

@[Aedan]

Messages In This Thread
    In A Boy's Dream |Aedan| - by Vita - 11-08-2019, 02:07 PM
    RE: In A Boy's Dream |Aedan| - by Aedan - 11-19-2019, 11:44 AM
    RE: In A Boy's Dream |Aedan| - by Vita - 01-20-2020, 08:06 PM
    RE: In A Boy's Dream |Aedan| - by Aedan - 01-27-2020, 01:36 PM
    RE: In A Boy's Dream |Aedan| - by Vita - 01-28-2020, 03:49 PM
    RE: In A Boy's Dream |Aedan| - by Aedan - 02-04-2020, 10:38 AM
    RE: In A Boy's Dream |Aedan| - by Vita - 02-10-2020, 04:20 PM
    RE: In A Boy's Dream |Aedan| - by Aedan - 02-25-2020, 10:25 AM
    RE: In A Boy's Dream |Aedan| - by Vita - 03-09-2020, 12:51 PM