• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've never fallen from quite this high; aegean
    finger trips across my cheek----------------
    ----------------kiss me until i can't speak

There is nothing in the world more important than the two of them surrounded by the stars and the cold winter wind. There is nothing else in the world at all for Pteron, who smiles into the quiver that his touch elicits in the white expanse of Aegean’s thigh, who drinks in the distant moan with a shiver of his own. The desire that curls below his belly is warm and heavy, but slow feels simpler than it had a moment ago, before he had known that slow would elicit such glorious reactions from the boy beside him. He reaches out for another taste, determined, only to feel a featherlight touch against his own side, and look up to see Aegean watching him.

Pteron blinks away the haze of his single-minded focus to find Aegean curling against him, pressing a sweet kiss to his mouth. The tobiano reacts slowly, the stupor of his desire difficult to shake away. He does though, when Aegean repeats that he wants slow, and when he does he is reminded of the other things that the kissing has let him forget. Before his heart can fall again, Aegean catches it with the words that follow his second kiss, and Pteron knows even before he speaks that he will to rip his chest open a third time in the the hopes that perhaps this time, Aegean might finally accept what he offers.

This time though, he uses words.

With their heads pressed together, he tastes the hardy grass and the cold mountain water Aegean has drank, and lets himself imagine for one close-eyed moment that perhaps what he wants might come true. “I will give you slow, because you want it and I cannot imagine a night better spent than giving you everything you want, even if that is just to fall sleep here in your stars. But…” Here his voice catches, because he wants more than that, and is terrified that saying it aloud with end with another sweet deflection by the boy beside him. Pteron knows that there will be no hiding his reaction to a third rejection, and so he takes a breath and a plunge.

“But I want more, too. I want to watch the sun rise with you in the morning, and the next morning, and every morning after that.” He takes a breath now, because that is the easy part, the part that does not make him flush at the courage it takes to say the words out loud. “I love you, and I want you to love me back.” Pteron is reluctant to pull away from the sweet warmth of Aeagan’s neck, but he needs to see this, needs to avoid the easy road of hiding his face in the curtain of sweet-smelling hair.

@[aegean]

-- pteron --

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've never fallen from quite this high; aegean - by Pteron - 11-21-2019, 08:20 PM