• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  light and shadows

I tried to sell my soul last night
    Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite

She’d clearly lived a very sheltered life if she’d never run into any assholes of his caliber or greater before. The kind that, almost exclusively, don’t accept fucking apologies. Her irritability, rather than further aggravating his own, does just the opposite. Honestly, he really only lived for watching others get pissed over petty shit anyway.

So, to no one’s great surprise except probably hers, rather than getting upset over her lackluster insult, he lets loose an abrupt bark of laughter. “You know, I’ve heard of some pretty fucking creative invitations to get inside someone, but I give you credit.” His smirk is decidedly lewd as he pins her with his dark gaze. “If you wanted to bump uglies though, all you had to do was ask.”

He half expects her to run screaming for the hills at this point. A disappointment, but hell if he wasn’t used to disappointments.

He’s just getting warmed up though.

He never moves from his casual stance against the tree despite the suggestive words. Based on her reaction thus far, he suspected the words would be more than enough to get her back up. He might be a shitty opportunist, but he’s a lazy shitty opportunist. Hell if he was doing more than fucking necessary. Unless, of course, it involved said alluded activities.

Somehow he thinks she’s not the fucking type though. All puns intended.

“It’s either bullshit, or your fucking boring as balls,” he counters idly, his voice dropping to an amused drawl. “Either way, same goddamned thing.”

Messages In This Thread
    light and shadows - by Agetta - 11-05-2019, 05:25 PM
    RE: light and shadows - by Ashhal - 11-19-2019, 12:14 AM
    RE: light and shadows - by Agetta - 12-27-2019, 05:51 PM
    RE: light and shadows - by Ashhal - 02-21-2020, 05:37 PM
    RE: light and shadows - by Agetta - 02-23-2020, 12:08 AM
    RE: light and shadows - by Ashhal - 02-28-2020, 03:59 PM
    RE: light and shadows - by Agetta - 02-28-2020, 05:13 PM
    RE: light and shadows - by Ashhal - 03-05-2020, 12:59 PM