• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

don't close the coffin yet, I'm alive; any
    prague
    It has not been her first encounter with someone who had long passed. Prague remembers Atrox's rule, she remembers his lover affair with the Amazon Queen Twinge and how it led to her demise. Secretly, Prague was always envious of the ones who sat on the throne and found love but she also pitied them - they were always clouded in judgment by emotions. She watches the Panther King for some time as she listens to a younger male stalk from the treetops. Winter was probably the worst time for those like them, like her. While magic and abilities can help, things crack and break, snow falls; other creatures tell on you in the winter -- they have nothing better to do. She's just a tree over, the silver lioness and her smokey ears hear a creak in the branches ahead of her -- her amber eyes lock in on the younger male. She should be nice but she doesn't have time for cowards. Perhaps he wasn't one but it sure seemed like it.

She hears Atrox's "I don't bite" and it's just too much for her to contain, her giddiness almost childlike at the opportunity to play cat and mouse. She launches from her tree branch, bark breaking as she scales up the young males tree. Ears pinned and teeth snarled, a wicked grin upon her face. "He may not, but I do." She slaps at the young male, a robust roar releasing as she grabs the nape of his neck tightly, dragging him down the tree with her, bark flying and small branches snapping and breaking as she lands down towards Atrox. "Sometimes, as you know, you have to ambush the prey...it always taste a little better when the blood is hot with fear," she licks her lips, they salivate at the thought but...ah not the time, old woman. "As he said, calm down.." she reaches inside her mind as she lets go of the male, pacing away from him "Ion. Atrox is harmless." She purrs, a wry grin pulling at her teeth as she waits to see if he even remembers her by her voice. She realizes then that it had been some time she she spoke so she changes now, to the form more recognized - the stoic stance, the pale white skin against the dark forelock and amber eyes.

Out of all the women the Panther King had been with, she had not been one but they had crossed paths too many times to not know one another.
    a touch of wicked

ooc; hope you guys don't mind! Insane said this was ok!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: don't close the coffin yet, I'm alive; any - by prague - 11-09-2019, 04:47 PM