• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i need that fire; wolfbane

WOLFBANE

In the dinge of the winter woods one wouldn’t expect to find such creatures like Wolfbane and Alaska, meeting each other under fortuitous circumstances disguised as near-death-experiences. Yet here they are marveling at fate and the sight of one another, Alaska’s brilliant golden eyes holding Bane’s attention as she wriggled free. He didn’t move to stop her, only hunkered into an awkward sitting position to watch her little body shift again, interested beyond measure at the easy, nearly thoughtless way she slipped skins. At best he could work in two or three complete changes before exhausting himself and he does very little to hide the obvious: Wolfbane is enraptured by the girl, completely taken with her.

“I know a thing or two about it, yea.” He breathed over her pointed face and whiskers, predator eyes closing as she pushed her needle-nailed claws into his cheeks and explored the cavernous trap of his open mouth. “Gno, gnot ahlways,” The lion-headed stallion garbled with his tongue pressed to the roof of mouth, forming words without the use of his lips which were currently occupied by one studious, furry raccoon. “I et oou could ee oar heroucious dan ee.”

He pulled gently away, closed his mouth and wet his lips again. “I bet you could be more ferocious than me.” The rogue male chuckled through the rumble of his purring, vibrating chest. The wings over his back shuffled and pulled tighter to one another, dampened by the fog and cold. He stood and loomed over the snarling ‘coon (filly) and then hunkered down into the cover of ferns, lifting his backside to wiggle it playfully. “A little bird-bandit in my forest…” He pounced over her, landing and twisting around to face her again, lowering himself once more. Both his eyes had widened and his pupils expanded; his claws scratched the damp soil and his shoulders quivered in excitement. “Is that what I should call you, then? Little bird-bandit?”

Commandant of Taiga // Champion of Loess

@[Alaska]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    i need that fire; wolfbane - by alaska - 11-04-2019, 10:41 PM
    RE: i need that fire; wolfbane - by Wolfbane - 11-05-2019, 09:06 PM
    RE: i need that fire; wolfbane - by alaska - 11-09-2019, 01:10 PM
    RE: i need that fire; wolfbane - by Wolfbane - 11-09-2019, 03:36 PM
    RE: i need that fire; wolfbane - by alaska - 11-11-2019, 11:43 PM
    RE: i need that fire; wolfbane - by Wolfbane - 11-16-2019, 01:57 AM
    RE: i need that fire; wolfbane - by alaska - 11-17-2019, 02:13 PM