• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  the wind’s song and the white sail’s shaking
    bottom of the deep blue sea
    Her new friend in Loess has asked her to accompany her to Island Resort to find another named Blue. The obsidian and moonstone mare slips from her equine form that that of the kelpie, legs extended with billows of fins fanning out like a sea siren looking to lure men to their deaths.

Oceane, with her pastel glory, is above but not too far as the kelpie races her pegasus friend in jest. Iso occasionally blows a spout of water sprout at her friend or even breaching the water with the sleekness of her feminine form to launch herself and tug at the mare's tail.

The reach the shore's edge after a quick trip and Isobell turns to her slender form with all four hooves buried in the sand. Her hair falls in wet waves, sea water gather and running down the length of her body, to collect and fall below. Pale sand sticks to her legs where she had once had a mermare's tail but Iso will wait to shake it all off when she is away from her company as it would be considered rude to drench them.

Silver eyes meet those of Oceane's as a male of corn silk and lapis is approaching. Isobell reads her friend's features and they are welcoming of the stallion...so Iso can relax. Was this the the Blue she spoke of? Well of course, he is....blue-ish. The air is warm her and Iso blesses silently under her breath as the sun felt good across the curve of her back as her silver eyes flicker to that of the male. "I'm Isobell." Her name is offered with a smile, eyes resting easily on the male's features, watching.

Isobell lifts her tails slightly and the water droplets fall in crystalline moments before burying into the sand. She can feel the sun drying her skin tight but it wasn't uncomfortable. A single leg cocks as she shifts her weight from one hip to the other, the easy smile still on her lips as her attention drifts to the coconut trees with a slight twinge of homesickness for Ischia (though she doesn't regret being in Loess). "I do believe this is the first time I've been here-", the pied mare's words roll easily from her pink tongue, "I'd love to see more of it." The suggestion is punctuated with the press of her dark lips into the same easy smile.

@[Gale]
    @[Oceane]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the wind’s song and the white sail’s shaking - by Isobell - 11-04-2019, 10:53 AM