• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

She sells seashells by the sea shore // kahzie
    finger trips across my cheek----------------
    ----------------kiss me until i can't speak

His kisses slow at her quiet sigh, hesitant despite the verbal affirmation Aquaria given. But it is only preceding a breathy repetition of his own words, and a meeting of their gaze. He’s following her direction before she even gives it, pressing back against the firm shape of her hip, feeling the give of his feathered wing against it. She slips against him effortlessly, speaking words that set his own pulse flying. “I’ve heard you say that in my dreams before,” he says against her ear, doing his best to not simply groan and submit to the rising heat within him.

The restraint is a battle he had not been prepared for, but as Aquaria twirls around him, he is never anything but gentle and slow and sweet. Rushing is for Reia, who always more than he can give, but he swears to himself that Aquaria’s first time will not be like his. Wordless murmurs, the hitch of her breath, way her pale skin gives beneath his hot breath. These are his guides on his journey to showing her how to fly. Once, with his neck twined around hers from above, the pale length of her throat bare beneath his kisses, he thinks perhaps they might really be flying. He certainly sees stars a time or two, and he is sure to point out the real things to her from the hollow where they finally lie down in to sleep for the night, curled tight and facing opposite directions.

Pteron falls asleep drawing gentle shapes along her gold-marked rump, the rest of her wrapped with his wing against the chill of the night. When they wake in the morning, he thinks, she can keep her half of the promise. "Goodnight little fish," he says to her sleeping face. Pteron falls asleep with a quiet sigh of his own, the gentle yellow of happiness seeping out of him and coloring both of their dreams.

@[Aquaria]

-- pteron --

Messages In This Thread
    RE: She sells seashells by the sea shore // kahzie - by Pteron - 11-12-2019, 10:15 PM