• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  don't come find me; any
    She laughs softly at his comment. “I came here to relieve myself of boredom. My home is in the Island Resort and it is far too quiet right now.” If anything, she needed to find an adventure. Perhaps that is what he meant by opening doors to horses. The mainland offered many opportunities for her to meet others.

It seemed Leilan found her comment rather comical. Her smile curls up a little further at his reaction. She looks closer at his scales when he mentions they are not fish scales. The scales of a fish are some sort of word—hydrodynamic? Whatever does that mean she has no idea. How did he even know such a word? Dives peers at him with narrow eyes for a moment but forgets her thought when he shows her his sharp teeth. “Oh, WOW!” She exclaims. The yearling had never seen those kind of sharp teeth before. Perhaps those were the kind of sea animals her mother told her to be wary about. “If you aren’t a fish or a lizard, then what are you?” Her head tilts to the side, sending long silver locks over her shoulder.

“Fairies, huh?” She comments with a shake of her head remembering what her mother told her about them. “I heard they are rather fickle creatures. Are they even that real?!” It all seemed such creatures were only in stories of the old.

Divest face scrunches in concentration at his question. She wasn’t exactly sure what sort of lands or horses caught her attention. There was only a fair share of lands she had seen, and any names of famous horses within Beqanna seemed like they would not have enough time for her. “An adventure sounds like fun. You seem to know your stuff a bit, old man,” She says with a teasing tone at the end. “Where is the most dangerous place in Beqanna? I want to go there!” If he wanted to give her any sort of help, Divest was willing to take advantage of that easily. What better way to spend your first time on the mainland than going to the most dangerous place there was?

@[Leilan]
    [Image: Wi3xi5K.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    (pixel via bronzehalo)

Messages In This Thread
    don't come find me; any - by Divest - 10-19-2019, 02:43 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Leilan - 10-28-2019, 02:15 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Divest - 11-05-2019, 07:22 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Leilan - 11-07-2019, 10:34 AM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Divest - 11-07-2019, 04:20 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Leilan - 11-10-2019, 02:13 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Divest - 12-08-2019, 02:30 PM