• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  don't come find me; any
    Her ears flicker at the sound of approaching hooves. Quickly, her silver eyes turn away from the horizon of the meadow. She focuses onto the silver bay roan that stands close to her now. Considering the older stranger, Divest wonders what drew the stallion towards her.

At the sound of his greeting, a soft smile touches her pastel green lips. “Help me?” She asks with a confused voice. Divest had never thought she needed any help. She came all this way by herself from the Resort. Why would she need help?

“No. I’m not lost.” She states confidently. Divest knew exactly where she was going and where she was now. There was no way she needed help. “My name is Divest,” she adds quickly noticing she has forgotten to introduce herself as well.

Her gaze moves to study the bay roan stallion further. The icy layer of his scales sparkle, quickly drawing her attention to them. “Are you a fish or something?” She asks glancing with a curious smile back at him. “You got scales like the fish in the ocean do.” A grin pulls her lips up further at that statement.

@[Leilan]
    [Image: Wi3xi5K.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    (pixel via bronzehalo)

Messages In This Thread
    don't come find me; any - by Divest - 10-19-2019, 02:43 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Leilan - 10-28-2019, 02:15 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Divest - 11-05-2019, 07:22 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Leilan - 11-07-2019, 10:34 AM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Divest - 11-07-2019, 04:20 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Leilan - 11-10-2019, 02:13 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Divest - 12-08-2019, 02:30 PM