• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  don't come find me; any
    You’re uncontrollable
    and we are unlovable
    There is something easy about his task - he never minds to travel, and he certainly doesn’t mind helping those he meets, one way or another. He can help with lots of things. It’s just that lately, he’d swore that off - decided only to help himself. But it’s unbecoming.

He was only really useless in comparison to the Amazon and Nerinian queens around him, he decided for himself; now that he’s on the loose and reminded by the fairy’s task, he remembers Willa and her friend, and, well, maybe he’s less useless in solitude. Or maybe his ex-wife had always been right when she called him out on such ways of thinking.

But he can’t go over-extending it. This is only part of his quest, proving his worth. And what if only those on the Isle count? Or only cold climates? He shakes his head. No use thinking about it.

The meadow is relatively quiet, but the yearling filly most definitely stood out. The crisp autumn air smells healthy and oxygen-rich to the scaled roan, who himself might be described as a crisp autumn being, he supposes. But it’s not why he’s here. He’s here to show the world that he can help take care of it, in a way. And to make sure others don’t fear going into the cold places; that they know they’re not alone should they venture out there.

He scans the horizon, but she seems to be alone. Is she homeless? One can wonder. She looks… a little fragile too. Maybe she isn’t - looks can be deceiving in Beqanna - but he finds himself on the move already, and closes the distance between them. ”Hello,” he greets as nondescript as they go. ”I’m Leilan. Just passing through really. Can I help you?” he wonders. She looks… well, like she could use help finding something to do.

and I don’t want you to think that I care
    I never would, I never
    could again
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Divest] I feel like I should stop posting now seeing the quality of this but... hey it’s something.
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    don't come find me; any - by Divest - 10-19-2019, 02:43 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Leilan - 10-28-2019, 02:15 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Divest - 11-05-2019, 07:22 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Leilan - 11-07-2019, 10:34 AM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Divest - 11-07-2019, 04:20 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Leilan - 11-10-2019, 02:13 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Divest - 12-08-2019, 02:30 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Leilan - 12-15-2019, 07:06 AM