• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

everlasting; any
    She tries to be soft in her approach to Everlee. Maybe its because Lilliana herself feels at unease here and projects that on to the younger mare. But then she thinks that most, at least those with the scents and memories of places unknown still clinging to them, might be somewhat nervous upon arriving in Beqanna. New starts, new horizons, new stories to be told... the first chapter can sometimes feel the most daunting, the first steps the hardest.

Sometimes all someone needs is a little help and a little hope.

The cremello mare raises her head quickly and when Lilli meets her eyes, the chestnut offers a small smile. She doesn't come any closer. The hesitation in the way that the other mare regards her is enough to still her. Lilli's expression warms, her blue eyes shining in the morning light as it dances across her red-gold coat. Upon hearing her name coming from Everlee's lips, the dimple on Lilliana's cheek deepens as her smile broadens. The mare finally meets her gaze and Lilli takes a slow step forward, an attempt to broach the space between them. "That's a very pretty name," comes her chiming reply.

At a closer glance, Lilli can see the other mare is young. At least a year or two younger than herself. About Aislynn's age, she realizes with a start.

Lilliana thinks of her younger sister as the pair admire the view of a lovely summer morning. She wonders about Everlee - was she someone's younger sister? What brought her to Beqanna? A fleeting glance over to the fawn-spotted mare reveals a smile forming and the thoughtful expression changes to a sincere one, an honest reply for Everlee's honest question. "I live in Taiga." She motions with her head past the mountains and towards the River. "It's a forest with some of the biggest trees in Beqanna."

Lilliana pauses for a moment, tilting her head as she thinks something over. There is another glance to tender Everlee and then Lilli smiles again, "I could show it to you, if you'd like?" 
    LILLIANA
    i left home on account of snow
    (buried all the things i know)

@[Everlee]
    but it's all in the past, love
    it's all gone with the wind

Messages In This Thread
    everlasting; any - by Everlee - 09-28-2019, 12:02 PM
    RE: everlasting; any - by lilliana - 09-30-2019, 08:12 PM
    RE: everlasting; any - by Everlee - 10-06-2019, 01:31 PM
    RE: everlasting; any - by lilliana - 10-07-2019, 06:26 PM
    RE: everlasting; any - by Everlee - 10-13-2019, 01:06 PM