• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Here we go; Aries, Tyr

Felicitey pondered the man's words. It was a great thing to have the company of her friends, Dexter from the very beginning and Aries even when he wasn't responsible for her. She focused closely on the other blind stallion's words he was born with out sight. Inherited it from his father! what a lonely world that must be. But at least he had Antares, she thought. She wondered if maybe that is how he has learned to live with out sight.

Is it hard? Living with out your sight, that is. Antares must be very helpful in guiding you. Has he been with you since the beginning, also inherited? My friend Dexter has been with me since I was born. I am deaf in one ear and I relied on him alot to guide me and help balance me, literally. I never realized just how much I needed him. Felicitey felt as if she were talking to much, nerves? She stopped, moving slightly closer to the stallion before Dexter gave her ear a gentle tug to stop before she ran right into him.

felicitey

who do you think you are? collecting your jar of hearts.

@[Tyr] go ahead and respond, Aries is just here for moral support. (:
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

Messages In This Thread
    Here we go; Aries, Tyr - by Felicitey - 09-19-2019, 07:20 PM
    RE: Here we go; Aries, Tyr - by Tyr - 09-20-2019, 10:01 AM
    RE: Here we go; Aries, Tyr - by Aries - 09-23-2019, 10:11 AM
    RE: Here we go; Aries, Tyr - by Felicitey - 09-23-2019, 11:18 AM
    RE: Here we go; Aries, Tyr - by Tyr - 09-23-2019, 01:01 PM
    RE: Here we go; Aries, Tyr - by Aries - 09-27-2019, 11:58 AM
    RE: Here we go; Aries, Tyr - by Felicitey - 09-27-2019, 06:16 PM
    RE: Here we go; Aries, Tyr - by Tyr - 09-29-2019, 10:18 AM