• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Here we go; Aries, Tyr

As they stood there talking to the stranger Felicitey did not find herself filled with the anxiety she had felt in those last few moments with her vision on the mountain but the darkness was still new and intimidating, and so she moved closer to Aries, or so she hoped. Her sense of direction was still out of whack.  She gave a small laugh as the stallion complimented her voice, but his next words caught her off guard. Dexter had failed to mention, until now, the situation of the stranger stallion who had in his own way confirmed he too was blind. Dexter stared at Aries with a grin, he too liked Aries but what kind if companion would he be to Felicitey if he never participated in her innocent fun. He stuck out his tounge at the wolf boy before hiding amongst Felicitey's mane once more.

As she took in what the stallion had said in this moment she wished Aries was in his equine form as well, close enough that she could find courage in his proximity though his fur shifted softly against her legs. From what I've gathered we are not far, though it feels like we have been walking forever. she says apologetically towards Aries. I've not changed to much. Where I only had half, now I have none with the chance of getting it all. she said cryptically. The fairies heard my plea, but it seems they feel it necessary to teach you a lesson before they give you what you seek. I'm sure it will do me good though. Aries has been kind enough to help me along my journey. she says, tones of gratefulness drifting from her lips, hoping they would not go unnoticed.

How long, if you don't mind me asking, have you been with out sight? the tasks given to her by the fairies coming to the forefront of her mind.

felicitey

who do you think you are? collecting your jar of hearts.

@[Tyr]
    @[Aries]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

Messages In This Thread
    Here we go; Aries, Tyr - by Felicitey - 09-19-2019, 07:20 PM
    RE: Here we go; Aries, Tyr - by Tyr - 09-20-2019, 10:01 AM
    RE: Here we go; Aries, Tyr - by Aries - 09-23-2019, 10:11 AM
    RE: Here we go; Aries, Tyr - by Felicitey - 09-23-2019, 11:18 AM
    RE: Here we go; Aries, Tyr - by Tyr - 09-23-2019, 01:01 PM
    RE: Here we go; Aries, Tyr - by Aries - 09-27-2019, 11:58 AM
    RE: Here we go; Aries, Tyr - by Felicitey - 09-27-2019, 06:16 PM