• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Your Only Limit, Is You |Felicitey|

Felicitey rolls her shoulders in amusement as Dexter jumps from her back, landing in snow that was almost as deep as him to roll around. Winter was his favorite season, or at least the soft, white, frozen, bursting snowflakes were his favorite. Just as quickly he jumped back to Felicitey’s back a small snowball clutched in his tiny fist. As he flashes a small toothy grin at Aries he attempts to throw the soft ball of snow at him but it curves wide and misses him completely.

She watches him with her one good blue curiously. He looked like someone who belonged somewhere that wasn’t here and the idea pulled at a string in her heart to tightly wound. When they had first met, they both belonged nowhere and everywhere all at once. It has been some time, indeed. I probably would never have been able to recognize you, but fortunately your feet stink just the same as the day I met you. she teases again flicking her tail lazily side to side against a nearby bush, releasing all the pent up snowflakes. I’m not going to lie, I’ve definitely been better. she hummed as she moved closer to Aries, her head cocked to the side so that her milky, white eye rolled lazily in its socket.

Seems I got a little to adventurous, met a woman who wasn’t impressed. she rolled her bright blue eye as she gestured to the other blind one with her large golden paw. Haven’t settled anywhere, though I was thinking about making a trip up to Taiga after I took care of some business. She knew he would wonder, all curious things would, but all he would sense is the sweet and salty mix of meadow and Pangea. An unintentional leash, her homelands were. The last time Aries and her had talked it had been about escaping this part of Beqanna and exploring her options. Who knew then that she would have half her vision ripped away for simply not finishing a game? It seemed to put quite a pin in all of her plans she had. How lame she must seem now

felicitey

who do you think you are? collecting your jar of hearts.

@[Aries]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

Messages In This Thread
    Your Only Limit, Is You |Felicitey| - by Aries - 09-09-2019, 02:55 PM
    RE: Your Only Limit, Is You |Felicitey| - by Felicitey - 09-10-2019, 01:57 PM