• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm feeling curious again
    I'm kinda weird because I don't really put a lot of me, personally, into my characters, and I don't need to be in any particular frame of mind to write them. I can be really happy and write Starsin being a total douche to someone lmao

But I guess if I had to really break it down:

Starsin is all my sarcasm, and my mean streak (hers is obviously a lot meaner than mine). Oh and my jealousy because she's awful. Pretty much I took everything bad about me and put it into her. I for some reason ended up emotionally attached to her and it's stupid.

Ryatah is, I guess, where all my angst goes, and I suppose she's my literal punching bag and she makes it incredibly easy, since she likes pain or whatever (which I 100% do not, so, she doesn't get that literally from me lmao). She is the hardest for me to remember I need to actually explain her thoughts & feelings when I write her because I've played her for so long it feels like I'm trying to write an imitation of a real person and I feel like I'm going to get it wrong? If that makes any sense. She is my favorite and also the hardest to hurt my feelings over. I literally at this point don't care if anyone else likes her.

Plumeria is the part of me that can be way too forgiving. Even though I can be a jealous bitch, she is actually really easy to play because she's the complete opposite. thank god otherwise her relationship with J would give me an ulcer.

I obviously play a lot of characters, but those 3 are my favorites.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis

Messages In This Thread
    I'm feeling curious again - by Avion - 09-01-2019, 01:38 PM
    RE: I'm feeling curious again - by Lyr - 09-01-2019, 02:12 PM
    RE: I'm feeling curious again - by Colby - 09-01-2019, 02:47 PM
    RE: I'm feeling curious again - by phaetra - 09-01-2019, 05:08 PM