• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hi, need your help
    OMG I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

hi ratty, nice to meet you!! i look forward to seeing your characters!!
    LULU you gave me the CUTEST BABY EVER!! I can't wait to write himmmm!!
    NICOLE OMG PLS WRITE TO ME! I miss you soooo much!! I wasn't able to write to you that much before life got too crazy and that's TERRIBLE.
    Lav, you probably don't know this but i have a super special place for you in my heart <3 you're amazing and i hope we can thread together!
    Insane. :| We have work to do. at some point. world domination or something? i'll check my notes.
    LEAH I LOVE YOU TOO, SOOO MUCH!!
    Nillaaaaa!! I'm so excited to try writing to you again with hopefully not a jerk character like mine tend to be because they're AWFUL. I need a Nilla pony friend. Did you breed any babies this season?? I will have pretty starry glass boy!! I don't have any impressions on his personality yet though.

As for characters, it sounds like I might be free to pick whoever I want.. So I'll look through my list and see who talks loudest! Probably won't even warn you, just gonna throw someone out there when I decide and have time to write and just see how it goes.
    ily all <3

Messages In This Thread
    hi, need your help - by Toli - 08-26-2019, 01:52 PM
    RE: hi, need your help - by laura - 08-26-2019, 02:12 PM
    RE: hi, need your help - by ratty - 08-26-2019, 02:34 PM
    RE: hi, need your help - by Nicole - 08-26-2019, 03:17 PM
    RE: hi, need your help - by Lavender - 08-26-2019, 03:32 PM
    RE: hi, need your help - by insane - 08-26-2019, 03:32 PM
    RE: hi, need your help - by Leah - 08-27-2019, 11:54 AM
    RE: hi, need your help - by Vanilla Custard - 08-27-2019, 01:43 PM
    RE: hi, need your help - by Toli - 08-28-2019, 06:36 PM
    RE: hi, need your help - by Vanilla Custard - 08-29-2019, 04:02 AM