• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    a rare and unusal starnage -x
    Carnage
    Male
    Anglo-Arabian
    AUGUST ONLY: Nebula colored (dark teal blue base with orange/green/purple swirls, star/celestial markings, etc); originally gray w/ black base (Ee/aa/Gg)
    God Magic (genetic code- tegteg[GOD MAGIC])

Twelve
    Female
    Hybrid
    Mulberry with blue ombre legs and underbelly
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [color changing][transparent horn][transparent wings][pathokinesis]

I would like a filly named Hypatia, and IF POSSIBLE can she be teal that ombres into dark blue/purple/orange down her belly and legs like this - https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/...6pgA1L.jpg
    call it teal with sunset ombre down belly and legs? with stars or celestial markings somewhere if possible. and if not, then something from those colors please!

okay so, if magic rolls to mutate, can i request it be something that fits the vibe i have of her in my head? so like, something fierce feisty but not adorable feisty like ferret shifting. she wants to be a badass :|

in case of multiples, unisex name is Compass. (reserved for me by affy because she's the best)
    foal(s) to be played by Jenger

sorry for all the specifications, i appreciate whoever you are
    :| <33

91, 56, 20, 25

Name: Hypatia
    Breed: Anglo-ArabianHybrid
    Color: teal with sunset ombre
    Traits/Defects: tegteg [METAL MINAPULATION][TRNANSPARENT WINGS][colo changing][transparent horn]
    Parents: BCanrage x Twelve
    Played by: Jenger
    Due Date: September
    Breedable by: May

i'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category